This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi am mike smith and am happy guys to be connected with you..hope we will assist each other in every positive manner and share the knowledge we have together....this is a cool family and am happy to be part of it...thanks

Comment

hi i changed my hp elitebook 8470p motherboard and when trying to put the serial using the dmi tool, refuses stating
      please use the efi tool brand12 to commit AMT and AT***

Please boot to windows and use wndmifit.exe to program DMI information if the MPM mode is locked,escalate to 2SL to get SMC blop to unlock MPM

please assist...

Comment

Hi,

I am Norayr from Armenia. I have engineering background and experience with chip design.
        I have joined this forum to hear from experts about my TV problem, which is hard to debug and someone, who experienced similar thing can greatly help me.

Comment

Hello,

About me, in short lines:

- hardware enthusiast
          - hobby electronics repairing
          - interested in PC, TV, LCD component level repair

Been lurking this community for few years but never contributed till now.

Best regards!

Comment

I'm fixing an lcd tv. Toshiba. I think it's the 5v regulator. Looking forward to learning from everyone. My main Trade is home repair. I love cars, hiking, and have general interest in fixing anything I choose to have. Sort of a renaissance man I guess, for better or for worse. My buddy says more of a mountain man, but I'm trying to get my digital education on. I like knowing what I can do. I'm pretty excited by what I've read already.

Hello

Comment

Hello. My name is Tristan. Last year I graduated from Pittsburgh Technical college for Electronics Engineering. I am trying to work my way up in the field. I like to tinker, and every day I find new ways how to fix and not fix things. Recently I have been trying to practice soldering surface mount, and I am trying to be proficient at repairing computer motherboards. The place I live in has a black carpet, and it is near impossible to find lost screws.... let alone a surface mount diode smaller than a grain of rice....hahahaha. In my free time, I rebuild computers and tackle any interesting project i can get my hands on.

Comment

Hello,

I fix all types of electronics. I prefer to work on fast cars when I have free time.

Comment

Hello everyone! I cook, bake, work on cars and repair electronics if I can figure them out. I'm looking forward to diving into the forums and learning all that I can here. Thanks for the opportunity!

Comment

Hello and thanks for having me. I am just a lowly retired carpenter who dabbled in electronics through out my life. i used to enjoy assembling the electronic kits from radio shack and never had a fear of digging into a broken piece of electronics. I successfully assembled many computers and i am not afraid of soldering. When my beloved Panasonic plasma th-42pd60u suddenly passed away one day i did not have the heart to place her at the curb i just couldn't let go. That's why i am here i will be looking for some advice on how to bring her back to life from people understand electronics more than i ever could. Thanks

Comment

technology was supposed to make our lifes easier, until it didnt...

Comment

Kia ora (Hello) from New Zealand.
                        I am a 32yo High school teacher of science and physics (formerly an Auto Electrician).
                        I have some basic/intermediate knowledge of electronics which I gained in my time as auto electrician, then later as a part of my undergraduate pure physics degree.
                        I stumbled upon this resource while trying to find a couple of service manuals for some audio equipment.
                        I will definitely be pointing some of my more able students this way if the need arises.

Ngā mihi (Regards)

Mr P.

Comment

Hi

Comment

I´m from Mexico and try to find a solution for this
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVqY...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Came here trying to fix my sans digital power supply seems like the place to go

Comment

Hello, I am from Quebec/Canada and came here for information and help for a plasma TV repair (for my father). I am a computer geek and electronic enthusiast with a phd in chemistry working on developing robotized scientific equipment for a living. I don't have a strong electronic background but I play a lot with Arduino/raspberry pi and made some custom electronics for my work projects. My chemists fellow nickname me MacGyver

Comment

Jonas from Sweden, returning to hardware after too many years doing only software

Comment

Hi peoples,

I'm from france,i have 50 year
                                    i like all new technologie,i want to adhere in this friendly forum
                                    thanks

Comment

Hi Everyone,
                                      I am a citizen of the world who lives in Portugal.
                                      I am 51 years old and I have a small electronic equipment repair company for over 3 decades. Most repaired tvs. Besides, I'm an environmentalist who loves Nature.
                                      Best wishes for all,
                                      Jorge Moreira

Comment

Hey, I'm in Minnesota, and it's snowing again. I do computer tech, cook, and do all repairs around the house. amy

Comment

Hello all, I´m from Spain, I´m a hardware tecnician and I´m searching laptop information around the web.

Greetings

Comment

Working...
                                          X