Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic tx-p42st33e

Dear colleagues, I need your help!
    On the repair I have plasma TV Panasonic with GPF14de chassis. In the TNPA5390 network several components were burnt, tags can not be read. I have a schema but an Panasonic schemes have no component tags but only Panasonic code numbers. I need tags of these components: FET Transistor: B1CERR000055, smd Transistor: B1CHND000004, and small glass diode : B0BA02400030.
    Does anyone know this? Can you help me?
    Thank you in advance!
    Saud

Re: Panasonic tx-p42st33e

Panasonic R6015ANX B1CERR000055 Transiostor TO-220

Cant find the rest , need pictures of the board.
    I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Originally posted by saud52 View Post
      Dear colleagues, I need your help!
      On the repair I have plasma TV Panasonic with GPF14de chassis. In the TNPA5390 network several components were burnt, tags can not be read. I have a schema but an Panasonic schemes have no component tags but only Panasonic code numbers. I need tags of these components: FET Transistor: B1CERR000055, smd Transistor: B1CHND000004, and small glass diode : B0BA02400030.
      Does anyone know this? Can you help me?
      Thank you in advance!
      Saud
      Thank you for the answer, here I am sending you a schematic diagram
      Attached Files

Comment

Need a picture of the burned board/area. I got a few of these powersupply's so i can look what the partnumbers are. The B1CE etc is for panasonic...
        I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

Thanks! I need tags of these components: small glass diode D300/D301= B0AACK000004

Comment

Working...
          X