Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The extrasensory perception solder iron.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The extrasensory perception solder iron.

At that time, I had to change a soldering iron tip every week. If someone would tell me the extrasensory perception solder iron idea, I wouldn't waste so much money. ($10 each at that time.)
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by capwizard View Post

The best soldering tools I ever used which I have had more than 10 of them is this: Hakko 808 Desoldering Tool. I know it is a desoldering tool but I used as soldering Iron. Hakko 808 only has one problem is very hard to clean. In this rapidly changing electronic world (SMD), it is no longer useful than a hot air gun.
      It's likely OK for that Bearcat scanner, LOL
      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

yes, Because it is very convenient to carry, (Hakko 808) used to be the best tool to replace convergence IC of Rear Projection TV. For me it is like a pistol with trigger.

Comment

Working...
        X