No announcement yet.

OC'ing Core 2 Duo/Should I?/Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OC'ing Core 2 Duo/Should I?/Testing?

Originally posted by kaboom View Post
    That's not what I expect from you! Where's the guide to change the feedback resistors in the VRM to get any voltage we want?

Funny thing is, it would be possible if it wasn't all SMT...

-Paul
    I believe the VID pins are still handled the same way so a jumper block could be patched into the PLL chip with a steady hand, a sharp iron tip and a magnifier. Just like the old days.
    Originally posted by PeteS in CA
    Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
    A working TV? How boring!

Comment

Originally posted by kaboom View Post
      How 'bout in a nasty, POS, fugly HP/Compaq?
      That board is too good for a Compaq.

Comment

And WAAAAYYYYYY too good for an Acer.
        I love putting bad caps and flat batteries in fire and watching them explode!!

No wonder it doesn't work! You installed the jumper wires backwards

Main PC: Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600, 240GB Intel 335 Series SSD, 750GB WD HDD, Sony Optiarc DVD RW, Palit nVidia GTX660 Ti, CoolerMaster N200 Case, Delta DPS-600MB 600W PSU, Hauppauge TV Tuner, Windows 7 Home Premium

Office PC: HP ProLiant ML150 G3, 2x Xeon E5335 2GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 120GB Intel 530 SSD, 2x 250GB HDD, 2x 450GB 15K SAS HDD in RAID 1, 1x 2TB HDD, nVidia 8400GS, Delta DPS-650BB 650W PSU, Windows 7 Pro

Comment

i got a dg31pr for $26 it was on clearence i got the cpu 2.13GHz c2d for $30
          My Computer.
          AMD APU A4-3300 2.5ghz 1mb cache
          Motherboard GigaByte GA-A75M-S2V
          Kingston HyperX Blue DDR3 8GB (2x4GB)

SB Audigy 2 ZS [B800] Sound Card
          500GB WD Caviar® Blue™
          1 Terabyte WD Caviar® Black™
          2 Terabyte WD Caviar® Black™

Comment

i did a bios flash on an ecs/evilmachines for a friend.that is after a polymod.
            overclocked his e2100? to near double with 24/7/365 100% cpu load stability.
            recapped the bestec bomb too.too bad his crackhead gf stole it.i wanted to see how long it would last.wonder if you can trace it through boinc?

Comment

C2D's overclock well if you dont have a shit mobo. I have a few and my best one as far as biggest overclock from stock is a 4300 1.8 800fsb overclocked to 3.6 on air using a ASUS P4ND2SLI mobo.

Comment

Working...
              X