HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HP DMI Tool NBDmiFit

i ran the hp bios update but it didnt help and the laptop still shows the mpm screen

Comment

ive uploaded my original password locked bios and the unlocked one i flashed (not original)
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-13-2019, 09:31 AM. Reason: Bios requests don`t belong in this thread .

Comment

Originally posted by 65c102 View Post
        ive uploaded my original password locked bios and the unlocked one i flashed (not original)
        Use this link or try tool i sure its working
        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=79956

Comment

I have to enter the information on the motherboard in a hp 15-bc014NL notebook made after 2015
          I downloaded NbDmiFit_2.10 and even HPDMI I don't know which one to use. About NbDmiFit_2.10
          I read that for notebooks after 2012 a pen drive with winPE should be used, it's correct?

Comment

First you need MPM unlocked.

But yes, some models need to use NBDmiFit in EFI mode.

Comment

Ok solved
              Last edited by jasko_jacker; 10-13-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasko_jacker View Post
                I have to enter the information on the motherboard in a hp 15-bc014NL notebook made after 2015
                I downloaded NbDmiFit_2.10 and even HPDMI I don't know which one to use. About NbDmiFit_2.10
                I read that for notebooks after 2012 a pen drive with winPE should be used, it's correct?
                This model you use Hp software BCU its working Hp 15 home series.

Comment

Thanks you !
                  It had helped me to put back S/N and P/N for an unsupported old EliteBook 8460p with brand new system board got on eBay from a brocker.

Comment

Hello to Everybody! I have an HP Folio 9470m, i've tried everything but nothing works.
                    It is like you can read the BIOS but you can't change nothing in it.
                    I've tried your tool (thank You very much), it says "successfull" but when i reboot nothing change. What can i do? thank you very much for your help!

Comment

Hi guys, i have a Probook 4330s which posts with missing serial and product information. I've made an USB dos stick and tried almost every NBDmiFit available in this thread, but after running NBDmiFit and choosing the program option and entering the product number, it errors saying: Failed to write SKI, Failed to write model name. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks

Comment

typo: SKI = SKU

Comment

Originally posted by barmania View Post
                          Hi guys, i have a Probook 4330s which posts with missing serial and product information. I've made an USB dos stick and tried almost every NBDmiFit available in this thread, but after running NBDmiFit and choosing the program option and entering the product number, it errors saying: Failed to write SKI, Failed to write model name. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks
                          Try this version .
                          Attached Files
                          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

1st you need unlock Mpm then work i think.If you have bios file backup send me i fix your problem

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                              1st you need unlock Mpm then work i think.If you have bios file backup send me i fix your problem
                              All bios backups should be posted in the bios requests sub forum,not in this thread please .
                              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for the reply imranromi, can we PM?

Comment

Thanks for the reply imranromi, can we PM?
                                  My Pm is block now you send bios in sub forum and send me link i will try to solve problem

Comment

Hello,

Im new here and i have found this site through searching for an answer. I was wondering if anyone here would happen to have the hp dmi tool 2.15. its for an elite book 840 g4 or if another version would work as well. Thanks in advance for the help

Comment

Originally posted by gabry120 View Post
                                      Hello to Everybody! I have an HP Folio 9470m, i've tried everything but nothing works.
                                      It is like you can read the BIOS but you can't change nothing in it.
                                      I've tried your tool (thank You very much), it says "successfull" but when i reboot nothing change. What can i do? thank you very much for your help!
                                      No one can help me?

Comment

Originally posted by gabry120 View Post
                                        No one can help me?
                                        You find this forum my bios 9470m and try i sure work for you

Comment

Originally posted by imranromi View Post
                                          You find this forum my bios 9470m and try i sure work for you
                                          i've tried but I have to downgrade Bios and it doen't install it

Comment

Working...
                                          X