This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Dennie, and broke my TV. I'm glad i found this forum and am about to ask some questions :P

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Alexander. Engaged in repairing equipment. I hope for your help to me. Maybe you and I can help with something. Sorry for my english ...

Comment

Hello, This place is awesome! My name is Jim and I repair electronics as a hobby.
        Last edited by doread; 08-31-2014, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Hi guys

My name is Keith and I'm here to learn from the experts

Comment

Hi guys

My name is Keith and I'm here to learn from the experts

Comment

Hello everyone,
              My name is Tony. I came across this site while doing some research on a plasma tv that went south on me. After some of the info I've already gotten from you guys, I'm coming after your brains

Comment

Hello all. My name is Peter on the sunny Gold Coast in Australia. Looking for advice in resurrecting a TV which has gone bad.

Comment

Hello everybody
                  My name is Adriano and live in Naples,Italy.
                  I'm sixty and have repaired vcr and camera for years.
                  I like verymuch this years of thecnical revolutions.
                  See you soon and give you a big hello

Comment

Hi all,
                    I'm Tom and I live in Ohio, USA. I've been an Electronic Tech. doing component level repair for 30 years. My experience is mostly on process control and automation systems. But as an electronics guy I usually end up with my friends broken TVs, and that's how I found this site. Looks like a great place!

Comment

Hello everyone.
                      My name is Steve and I am from Ottawa Canada 49 years young, divorced, 2 little ones (okay not so little anymore). ;-)
                      Very little electronic experience, so that is why I am here.

Found this website looking for the holy grail fix for an older plasma TV. Seeing all the things that can go wrong I might just seal it up again and start anew fixing only LCD's.

Comment

My turn to say hello!
                        My name is Bruce and getting back into electronics, specifically vacuum tube amplifiers.
                        Found this website while searching for information on JFETs.
                        Looking forward to sharing information will all.

Comment

hello let see how this works , I am a beginner with tv repair and have many questions for everyone thanks

Comment

Hello, Bobby here from Michigan, USA. Looking for help to fix my Samsung Plasma that just quit on me tonight.

Comment

Hello, I just joined.

Comment

Hello My Name is Mario, I am from California's Central Coast. I am computer, networking and CCTV guy. I have been working with computers for about 16 years, so if you have computer questions throw them my way I may be able to provide you with a solution. I have fixed a few LCD tv's and got schooled by a plasma. I am currently working on a Vizio with no sound or video.

Comment

Hi buzzsr here. Retired process control electrican now teaching at jr college electrical ,motor control, PLC's and digital and industrial instrumentation..

Buzzsr

found site when tv broke

Comment

My name is Jason, nice to meet you all!

I live in Minneapolis, MN and have been a hobbyist in electronics repair and design for the last 25 years. Found this site when I was searching for information on my recently deceased 30" Monitor and thought this looked like a great place to put down some roots as a new users!

Comment

Hellonthread.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I stumbled upon this site after my fathers tv went out. I am a electronic and automotive kind of guy. If it can be taken apart, i'll try to fix it! Hopefully I can help and be helped here!

Steve-

Comment

Hi guys,
                                          Thanks for letting me join this fantastic forum.
                                          reading the posts, iv'e gotten alot of usefull info and i'm sure to get alot more.
                                          I'm not a big electronics tech (that was my dads thing) but i like tinkering with stuff.
                                          anyways,thanks for having me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X