• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello

Comment

Hello from mother Russia. I've heard this community more friendly than Russian.

i am middle-skilled service engineer. I am at the stage of training and I want to pick up a lot of useful things here and share my experience.

Comment

Ciao from Italy!
        I'm an IC design engineer. I'm trying to repair a dead laptop motherboard.
        Hope to find useful information on this forum.
        Thanks.

Comment

I joined this site a while ago looking for advice and found it.

Today I'm having issues with a I-Inc IF281D, it was working fine up until a few days ago when it started to act funky. It would display bios messages but go into standby once windows booted. I tried different PC with same results, but fine if I use a satellite box. That is when I use the HDMI but it seems ok if I connect it with VGA connection?

It did already have the caps at C80 and C83 replaced a while back. But after getting it working it had a bad buzzing noise from the speakers. I did not use them so I disconnected them and everything was fine for me after that.

I would like to get it working again as I have another project for it.

Comment

hi,
            hopefully i can get more info on repairing laptops in this forum.
            thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Great site. Thanks to all for collecting a lot of good information.

I'm from Poland. Currently, I am not engaged in electronics professionally. I am repairing a different device as my hobby.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hello everyone 😊

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm from Thailand. This is a best place to find any information about cap!
                  My hobby is car audio equipment restorer and anything about car audio.
                  Feel free to talk with me if you've same hobby as me.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone came across this sight and love the helpful info. I'm in Virginia and work as a Automotive Fleet Mechanic but like to repair tv's that people set out by the side of the road as trash!! And often I need help. You all are so helpful

Thank You.

Comment

Great forum. I'm 50 and live in New York State. Strictly amateur TV/electronics repair. Hope to learn and get some help here. Thanks

Comment

Hello from Alabama!

I'm definitely glad I found this forum as it seems to have a lot of great information on just the kind of projects that I keep finding myself in.

Comment

Hi all,
                          Tank Circuit here.
                          I've been working with electronics from the mid 70's. Started with the Navy, I was trained to maintain their radar and computer equipment to direct the weapons to hit the targets. Then I was in the "home-electronics" field for over 3 decades. Worked for Fluke in their manufacturing plant and now at Microsoft assisting in developing new products.
                          I have come across this forum many times during my searches as I develop may many projects, and I always chuckle at the name since "Bad-Caps" kept our TV repair shop open for years longer than it should have been. Of course, at the time we didn't realize it was a counterfeit problem, we just assumed that Korean capacitors sucked.

Comment

Hello my name is John and I am new to board level repairs. I hope to learn as much as I can from this great forum. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hello
                              My name is Steve from Canada, I’m sorry for the sort introduction but I just want to ask a question so kinda eager to post ��

Comment

Hello everybody and anybody who may be reading this. My name is Ben Einzer (sorry, no elite handle) I am writing from Fresno, CA. I enjoy troubleshooting problematic devices (mainly computers) and really love it when I can lend a hand or at least contribute when there is a need. Thanks for letting me join the community.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your beautiful forums. I found this place when I was looking for a circuit from a laptop.

Hope to have some fun here, and improve my electronics skills.
                                  :Соединенные Штаты Америки::камень:

Comment

Hello from United Kingdom

Comment

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your help and knowledge. This forum is fantastic and hopefully, I will be able to increase it.

Comment

Hello from UK. I'm hoping that this site will help me with identifying some mac mini 2011 logic board components

Comment

Hi Everyone, I came by this site because I'm trying to repair a Samsung TV. I am relatively new to electronics, but am keen to learn.

Thanks
                                          Andy

Comment

Working...
                                          X