RUNTK 5351TP No Picture Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RUNTK 5351TP No Picture Failure

I did try a temp sensor in the air flow, it was almost correct, but only very close to the exit of the nozzle, it dropped off quite quickly a cm or two away from the very tip.

Comment

Of course that also depends of the station, the nozzle and other factors. The flux you're using also determines the ease with which an IC comes loose....some require significant heating before they finally break free, at least that's what I noticed through trial and error.
      Wattevah...

Comment

Hello,waking up this thread.
        i have the same board replaced Ic200 it works now but i have horizontal lines anyone can help???
        vgruk pharmacy

Comment

I got similar problem no picture but sound and backlight on and I replaced ISL986021RAAZ but still no luck, and I got 12v but all the rest of voltages are missing and next step I’ll try is disconnect from screen and check voltages, but hope someone can give me some advice ?

Comment

Hello, I replaced the ISL9860 and the TV works now. Should I change anything else on the board or is it ok to assemble the set and return to the customer?

Comment

Well you got hella lucky. Good job. I'd keep it under testing for at least 1 full day....at least that's how I would personally do it - don't know about your terms and relationships with the customer...
              Wattevah...

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyx View Post
                Well you got hella lucky. Good job. I'd keep it under testing for at least 1 full day....at least that's how I would personally do it - don't know about your terms and relationships with the customer...
                Why do you mean I got hella lucky? A full day running? I got the TV running for almost 2 hours and it's OK.

I also have another 40" Samsung that I replaced the ISL9860 and I kept for myself and it's been working for 2 years now.

Comment

I wasn't as lucky to get it going by replacing the ISL unfortunately, so that's why Depending on how impatient the client was to get it back, I too would sometimes let stuff run for only a few hours and very rarely had issues. Sometimes something like a backlight LED would die again, but that's about all I can remember....
                  Wattevah...

Comment

Originally posted by Dannyx View Post
                    I wasn't as lucky to get it going by replacing the ISL unfortunately, so that's why Depending on how impatient the client was to get it back, I too would sometimes let stuff run for only a few hours and very rarely had issues. Sometimes something like a backlight LED would die again, but that's about all I can remember....
                    In my opinion, it is the easiest ic I have ever replaced. Way easier than ΤΗΕ AS15.
                    Anyway, the TV has been on for several hours since yesterday and no problem so far.

Comment

Good job
                      Wattevah...

Comment

Working...
                      X