OOMA Telo fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOMA Telo fix

My OOMA died. There's no power-up so I'm thinking its the capacitor. I opened the device and and see the cap is a surface mount type. I want to try to replace it with a radial type one (after watching a guy on Youtube do it) but don't know which one to buy. The markings on the surface mount capacitor is "100 CFK B03". Can anyone tell me what this translates to?

Re: OOMA Telo fix

So I guess its a Chinese capacitor and I can't find any info on it. Assuming it's 100UF, and the electrical adaptor for the device is 5V, is it safe to say that a replacement 100UF 10V capacitor would work?

Comment

Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

goontron: exactly m8
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
        Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

b is not used in a voltage code.need a pic

Comment

I found this Panasonic Capacitor pdf, It liooks like the C is the voltage (16volt) FK is the series (page 42)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R_J; 02-19-2017, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I am also confused about that.

Comment

Working...
              X