Asus P8Z77-V PRO 3 missing caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus P8Z77-V PRO 3 missing caps

Hello. I have Asus P8Z77-V PRO motherboard with 3 broken capacitors. I need to know what capacitors I should get to put back. As I can't find a schematic or info on the components on the internet, I came here.

But if some reason you don't want to look at the pictures there, I also put attachments below.

In first image, I circled the 3 missing capacitors
    In second image, I show the 3 missing capacitors
    In third image, you can see the capacitors around the missing ones.

I have the exact same capacitors (21Bx 821 0.3) on another broken motherboard and I can salvage them. But I'm not sure if they are the ones needed! Maybe you can help me and tell me where I can buy the replacements?

I also have Asus X58 WS Revolution Motherboard. It powers on, fans spin, but CPU led is on. All pins are straight, but 1 pin is broken off (missing)... but according to Google that pin is RESERVED. I tried with 1 ram stick, 3 sticks. Different CPUs, from xeon to i7 920. What should I do next for testing, or is done? Just keep it for decoration? That's the motherboard I was planning to take caps off for the Asus P8Z77V Pro. The Asus P8Z77V Pro is worth more than that Asus X58 motherboard, so I want to get the Z77 fixed if anything! Lol
    Attached Files

Re: Asus P8Z77-V PRO 3 missing caps

This is the 2 caps I need to get. No google results on this. Any help?
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Asus P8Z77-V PRO 3 missing caps

Ordered replacement caps. Help no longer needed. You can close this thread now

Comment

Working...
      X