Dell U2312H Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell U2312H Repair

Hey all, got a problem with the same monitor model so just using this thread rather than a new one. When plugging mine it is recognised by the pc, the blue led turns on as well but there's no display at all. After reading this thread i checked the g1084 regulator and it works fine. All caps visually seem ok, no leaking or bulging. Naturally I suspect the led driver however.i can't seem to find it! Is it part of the main power board? (Picture at beggining of thread) i'm attaching a pic of the lcd control for reference.
    I'd appreciate any help in locating it or any other ideas for what could be.wrong. thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Dell U2312H Repair

I got the same no-blue/orange button light problem intermittently after plugging it in, and it is solved by replacing G1084-33 which seems to be a low-quality part. The 5V is unstable only when the signal board is connected. I almost ordered another power board, until I see this post and tried the 3.3V regulator on the signal board. I also had to replace the burned fuse F802 on the power board. I am not sure but it is possible that the signal board 3.3V line might be powered up by other power networks, and when that failed it caused the ticking sound.

FYI, the power board schematic can be found here #5 and #7: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=94257
      The board can be slightly different depending on the 01M 01N 02M 02N versions.

Comment

Working...
      X