This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

BTW, how the heck can I edit my last post?

I wanted to ask whether I should open a new topic in relation to my TNPA5330 board troubles or just hijack one of the older topics that were untouched for more than a year now.

Comment

hello to all,
      i have to say this...
      this is a nice forum
      helping one another , with lots of info...
      good going..

Comment

Greetings.
        after a good search and half... and a bit more, on the internets. On the topic of troubleshooting an oscilloscopes (without any luck). I have come to forums for knowledge.

Comment

Hi Everybody, I am from London UK and am a new member that has just joined this forum, I have been doing diy electronics repair to tv's , video radios and mechanics as a hobby since I was young. I have been working in the rail transport industry for the last 28 years where we design and test safety critical control systems, which are failsafe. I find technology is much harder to fault find then it used to be unless you have lots of experience and test equipment. The forums are a vital asset to everyone as they provide very good advice when someone is stuck on a particular problem.

Comment

Hello
            I am always fixing the stuff no one else wants to mess with.
            I look forward to all the input from others who do the same.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi there,

dutch bloke interested in learning more about fixing my own (and maybe later other peoples) electronic appliances with the help of you guys.

Comment

Welcome oreynid. we like to have fun here.

we also manage to answer questions too.

Comment

Hi !
                    Thanks to this Forum my Sony F690ES amplifier seems to work again! Thank you and greetings from Austria!

Comment

Hi everyone
                      I found my way here from a video trying to deal with a problem I am having and I just am awed at all the information available so far.
                      I have been playing with computers for quite some time and consider myself still a novice although I do build and repair my own and others (friends and family)
                      Love to learn new things and it seems with this so called hobby and the never ending development in tech it is very hard to keep up with.
                      I have no formal training except for the internet and my Son who has the training and is in the IT field I keep him busy with questions.
                      My job is totally unrelated to electronics and more related to Tool and Die Vinyl window extrusions
                      Looking forward to learning a few things here and with some of the backgrounds I have read I doubt I could contribute much, but you never know.
                      Thank you for having a great forum available.

Comment

Hello, everyone. I'm from Beijing. I'm glad to meet. Let's study together.

Comment

Greetings! Found this forum while trying to diagnose issues with my Panny Plasma TV - looks like a great community!

Comment

hola... si me he sorprendido al ver este blog de bienvenida... bueno al parecer es un buen grupo de personas que estamos en el mismo campo pero en distintas ramas soy técnico electrónico desde 2002 tengo un taller y por el cual buscando algunas respuestas en la red debido a que en el mercado de mi país (Bolivia) no contamos con varios repuestos estamos obligados a dar resultados por otros medios sea mayormente por adaptación de componentes o en otros casos tarjetas les doy las gracias por aceptarme y aportare en lo que pueda con uds. agradecido me despido atte. Kevin Arza

Comment

Hello friends,

I decided to join this great forum as most repairs I do everyday are somehow related to your posts

Hope that we can share our experience and sharpen our repair skills together.

Comment

HELLO THERE
                                My first name is Jacques and I live in France. My aim is to try repairing old Apple laptops

Comment

Hello there! I'm an active duty radar technician stationed out in Korea for the time being. I love to fix things! I've been repairing radar systems for the last 6 years and have had my fair share of electronic repairs. Hoping this form will help me fix a few items I've never repaired before.

Comment

Hi guyz
                                    I am from Russia
                                    I just need the dump of lenovo l420, and i ve got it) thank you
                                    Also iam not so good rookie repairer (lol), but my language skillz worse

Comment

Hello guys
                                      I'm Taylor from Algeria 30 years old, i like electronics and programming microcontroller, computer systems i want to understand how to repair motherboards flashing bios
                                      Thank you

Comment

My name is Justin I'm 35 and computer and TV repairs are a hobby of mine. I'm happy to have joined this site and I'm hoping to shed light on some questions I have.

Comment

hi everybody how is it goin?... Im Jessie, from Alberta Canada. I was trying to find a solution for my laptop board that goes dead suddenly. looking over google and then it got me to this forum. electronic stuff, computers, networks are my hobby, looking forward from you guys that all my concerns and troubleshooting problem will be answered somehow. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X