This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm from Romania, my job and my hobby is mobilephone and laptop mb repairing, i really love this kind of forums, because i learn something every day. Thank you!

Comment

I had a cat that I named 'radiozener'. I know that sounds stupid, but it seemed to fit him. My first computer was a TRS-80 back in 1977. That officially makes my body old, but my mind is still learning.

Comment

Old tv repair guy

Hello,
        My name is Jerry and I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I am retired and repair old
        lcd tv's that i get for free and sell them for some extra money. I hope by using
        this site that it will expand my knowledge of tv repair.

Comment

Hello,

My Name is Matt and I live in Northern VA, USA. I am a self taught learn and I am always trying not learn more and not restrict my self to pay some on else to fixing my toys.. lol I am not an appk fan but I Do have an almost complete set for apple notebook rework and smd solder as a side hobby getting extra money to fun more of my toys to be able to build my own design my own toys... I recently designed my own 3D printer and am currently programming it atm. I have not gone to to college.(cant afford it anyways) I may never but I believe to have a happy life is to do what you love and to do that you have to enjoy you job or work to never have job. I think I have something to offer but I do like problem solving and making my own things. I would like gain more knowledge and share my know to any other badcaps.net forum members and any other new member to come!

Thanks!

-Matt

P.S I apologies for my grammar and spelling is bad but that doesn't stop my knowledge gaining and sharing or how my brain processes. The way I see it, I was too busy taking apart my parents eletrontics, figure out how they work the puttingthe back together like nothing happens... besides when my mom or dad would walk in my room with screws on the flow all alike. Instead of worrying about what people where told to concentrate on that in life isn't some thing to important that I could easily teach myself late in life.

Comment

Hello, just saying hi...

Comment

Hello Folks! New member here, but not new to electronics. However, I haven't had time in the last 5-10 years to dabble with a TV repair but I've found myself with a TV on my bench that I'm trying to revive. Looking forward to collaborating on this gem!! Cheers, Jim

Comment

Greetings to all, I'm new here, but looking forward to learning a lot.

Comment

Hello, Trov here. Seeking schematics for laptop board repair.

Comment

Hi,
                    I'm new to the site....

I am from Dubai and wanted to find some info to repair a tv.
                    wanted some assistance so joined the group

Tnx

Comment

Hi I'm new here, I have a T420 and I'm also getting a T420s to put coreboot on and debug (Probably going to use the T420 really.) I also have an R710 server and I came here looking for board schematics for the PSU and the mobo for the R710 I and II because I have the v1 board and I'm looking at getting a broken v2 board to try to repair to support my CPUs and possibly use one or the other for coreboot development although I hear it would take years /:

Comment

hello everyone i'm so glad to have joined this forum to learn and share information
                        and technical skills in the field of electronics i hope to have some fun here, Good day to all
                        of you guys.

Comment

hello my name is frank

Comment

Hi, Looking for help with Macbook air A1466 820-00165 will browse around the forums then maybe post something. Thx

Comment

Hello to all! I have been doing computer repair for 25 years. I am very glad that there is such a wonderful forum. I have a problem with the BIOS on the HP 250 G6. After unsuccessful BIOS flashing the laptop froze and I had to remove the battery in order to turn it off. Then I have 5 long caps & 3 short. Help anyone please with dump of this bios

Comment

hi thank you, nice to be able to join this forum.

Comment

hi,, wellcome too me

Comment

iam from philippines..

Comment

Hi I am from Australia. Thanks for the ad to the site. I am retired and people donate unwanted computers and I fix, cleanup and give away to people who cant afford them. Previously I have only fixed on a level of replacement boards etc but now I am looking more at component fixing. I have been finding bad capacitors as the main problem with a lot of them and as I have never worked at component level repair before I am looking to gain some knowledge. Thanks for the ad again.

Comment

Hi Guys im Ragno...

Have been out of the tech world for quite a while becaus e of lack to time due studies and the outside world. I would like to be help and help those in need guys.

I am a helper to others in need.

I need some help with my pc asus p5s-mx se that giving me the chassis intruded error i had try a few methods giving by other but nothing helped i'll be appreciate it if someone could offer some help to solve my problem.

Comment

Hey guys, it's my first post here, however, I'm hardly new to this forum, I was a passive observer for as long as I can remember. Best technical forum around!

Comment

Working...
                                          X