SlingBox CO suckers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SlingBox CO suckers

I was screwed by sling-player people,i think Dishnet is behind this.I have an old Slingplayer ProHD,i use to watch my tv anywhere and now only can watch in the house or where my WiFi lets me,these guys suck, that's why i hate these tv providers,and say viva la piracy, cause it's the tv providers fault the piracy exists and they will never kill it with this greedy behavior.

Re: SlingBox CO suckers

No, it's the content providers not the distributors like Dish Network that's at fault.

Blame the right people!

Comment

Originally posted by eccerr0r View Post
      No, it's the content providers not the distributors like Dish Network that's at fault.

Blame the right people!
      For me they all the same.
      interesting is that the content providers can't shutdown hidden private channels
      on Roku people pay 25 bucks and watch more than 200 Chan. with HD clarity.

http://mkvxstream.blogspot.com/2014/...e-channel.html

Comment

Surely there is a way to spoof your location and appear on your local network.

Comment

Originally posted by ivtec View Post
          For me they all the same.
          interesting is that the content providers can't shutdown hidden private channels
          on Roku people pay 25 bucks and watch more than 200 Chan. with HD clarity.

http://mkvxstream.blogspot.com/2014/...e-channel.html
          They are very different. Slingbox make hardware that streams content.
          The people that sell the rights to the content are very different people.
          It's why Netflix USA has more content then Netflix UK.

Comment

all well & good till your isp get's a court order to block or re-route some i.p. addresses to please the copywrite comunists.

Comment

Sounds more like a configuration issue than a non supporting one.
              Have you tried what it suggests on the Slingbox website ?

Comment

http://www.ukispcourtorders.co.uk/

scumbags.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                  LOL, it will stop those that don't use a VPN, which considering the UK laws on data nretention isn't a bad idea and a recommended one if using an untrusted network anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by diif View Post
                    Sounds more like a configuration issue than a non supporting one.
                    Have you tried what it suggests on the Slingbox website ?
                    one thing i know on win 10 only lets me stream in the home, i can install the old sling firmware non supported by Sling software and use Win xp but they making it almost impossible to set up remotely,i get to set up of the receiver and get stuck,no Ir support for the sat receiver.

Comment

if your saying w10 blocks streaming outside of it's own i.p. range, that's another nail in the coffin.
                      you cant use it for home security if you cant remote-check your stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                        if your saying w10 blocks streaming outside of it's own i.p. range, that's another nail in the coffin.
                        you cant use it for home security if you cant remote-check your stuff!
                        Well a PC with win 10 and movile devices will work with sling player remotely if you have a provider buy new sling M1 but they have adds instead of a full screen, check these reviews at Amazon Slingbox M1,also i did reed somewhere slingbox is in for a big law suit buy the content providers.Well providers are making sure that if you want to stream remotely you have to buy sat or cable packages and on top of that you have to pay more for streaming on mobile devices your own subscription service,so you pay twice,

http://www.amazon.com/Sling-Media-SB.../dp/B00LIP10KK
                        Last edited by ivtec; 06-07-2016, 12:33 PM.

Comment

so what your saying is the content providers are helping sales of chinese media streaming boxes!

Comment

Working...
                          X