Need Bios hp x360 gale 4g mb 17887-1a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Does anyone have the BIN Files for this HP ENVY X360 Gale 4G MB 17887-1A Code 448.0ED09.001A (Hp ENVY X360 15-cn0008ca)... The problem., is totally dead.. No light on the DC-in jack when AC Charger plugged in. I am posting the original BIN files, please clean & rectify. BIOS Chipset is MX25L12805D. Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: HP ENVY X360 Gale 4G MB 17887-1A

Try and give feedback
    Attached Files

Comment

Sure, will try this tomorrow, & give the feedback. Thanks very much in advance

Comment

I re-programmed the BIOS chip, soldered, no luck.. not working. I get voltages on the the BIOS 3.3v & the power switch too, but am missing the 3.3v on PS ID centre pin... Any schematic for this model please. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mferna14 View Post
          I re-programmed the BIOS chip, soldered, no luck.. not working. I get voltages on the the BIOS 3.3v & the power switch too, but am missing the 3.3v on PS ID centre pin... Any schematic for this model please. Thanks
          Schematic requests go here: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41
          Attached Files
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi, Does anyone have the BIN Files for this HP ENVY X360 Gale 4G MB 17887-1A Code 448.0ED09.001A (Hp ENVY X360 15-cn0008ca)... The problem., is totally dead.. No light on the DC-in jack when AC Charger plugged in. I am posting the original BIN files, please clean & rectify. BIOS Chipset is MX25L12805D. Help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
            I have the same problem, you were able to repair the equipment. If so, could you please share with me what process you followed beforehand, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Hello, I need the ec and bios of this notebok, I leave my original dump. the equipment turns on but does not emit a video signal and the coolers remain working at 100%.
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Need Bios hp x360 gale 4g mb 17887-1a

Originally posted by gigasi View Post
                Hello, I need the ec and bios of this notebok, I leave my original dump. the equipment turns on but does not emit a video signal and the coolers remain working at 100%.
                try..
                Attached Files
                Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                  try..
                  does the same. it turns on and off several times and then stays on with the coolers at 100% without video. I have the svod3 but I can't find the mother in the database for the piout. to raise the ecbios
                  tnx

Comment

Try this 16MB virgin bios extracted from sp111625 + your DMI .

15m-cn0012dx

Attached Files
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-12-2021, 03:37 PM.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hp envy x360

hi every one i have hp envy model 15-cn0000nx board number Gale 4G MB 17887-1A need bios bin this is original file it no display
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Hp envy x360

Originally posted by meroo2041 View Post
                        hi every one i have hp envy model 15-cn0000nx board number Gale 4G MB 17887-1A need bios bin this is original file it no display
                        bios extracted from the HP site update.
                        DMI + KEYWIN 720000-72103F
                        Attached Files
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Originally posted by peste View Post
                          bios extracted from the HP site update.
                          DMI + KEYWIN 720000-72103F
                          thank you for your help i flash it but same problem capsLK flashing 5 time then 3 time

Comment

Originally posted by meroo2041 View Post
                            thank you for your help i flash it but same problem capsLK flashing 5 time then 3 time
                            you have another problem..remove all the accessories from the laptop (DVD, wifi card, HDD, RAM, etc), check the voltages to be correct ..

Comment

Attached file working tested for
                              HP ENVY X360 15m-cn00mdx, Gale 4G MB 17887-1
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by dahnking; 06-22-2022, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EfrainHuaconC View Post
                                I have the same problem, you were able to repair the equipment. If so, could you please share with me what process you followed beforehand, I would appreciate it.

Hello I have a board with the same symptoms, any help ?

thanks in advance

Comment

Hi every one , Have this board a customer has inverted polarity of battery and as burned pd4302 near battery connector seem to diode, but dont know value and is not schebatics on line, any one know the value of this ?
                                  Thanks a lot .

Comment

I think the battery is 11.55V. Take any donor board & if you say its a diode, just remove the diode for the donor board. I think this might be a Zener or use one of these PDZ5.6B. In all ENVY motherboard this ZENER is used. Try it, will not hurt.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have an HP laptop and the motherboard model number is 17887-1A (Gale 4G MB). The laptop is a 15-CN0007NA.

The motherboard is working fine, the only problem is it won't charge the battery. The battery is recognised too, it just won't charge it.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by mgallo View Post
                                        Hello I have a board with the same symptoms, any help ?
                                        thanks in advance
                                        Originally posted by gsmart View Post
                                        Hi every one , Have this board a customer has inverted polarity of battery and as burned pd4302 near battery connector seem to diode, but dont know value and is not schebatics on line, any one know the value of this ?
                                        Thanks a lot .
                                        I think the battery is 11.55V. Take any donor board & if you say its a diode, just remove the diode for the donor board. I think this might be a Zener or use one of these PDZ5.6B. In all ENVY motherboard this ZENER is used. Try it, will not hurt.
                                        Originally posted by akbari_808 View Post
                                        Hi everyone,

I have an HP laptop and the motherboard model number is 17887-1A (Gale 4G MB). The laptop is a 15-CN0007NA.

The motherboard is working fine, the only problem is it won't charge the battery. The battery is recognised too, it just won't charge it.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.
                                        This is the "BIOS Requests ONLY!" sub forum.Start a new thread here for help -> https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                                        Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-14-2022, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X