No announcement yet.

Need Bios lenovo thinkpad E550

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo e550 keyboard problem, dump bios ?

Hello,

I have a keyboard problem on a lenovo e550, so it's not the keyboard itself having tested another functional one. And same problem with some keys that do not work.
    I think it's an EC problem but I don't have anything to program it.
    I tried several dump bios but always the same problem
    Is there any way to do something with the bios? Or the only solution is to reprogram it or change it?
    I link the bios
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo e550 keyboard problem, dump bios ?

Originally posted by Rhork View Post
      Hello,

I have a keyboard problem on a lenovo e550, so it's not the keyboard itself having tested another functional one. And same problem with some keys that do not work.
      I think it's an EC problem but I don't have anything to program it.
      I tried several dump bios but always the same problem
      Is there any way to do something with the bios? Or the only solution is to reprogram it or change it?
      I link the bios
      Thanks in advance
      if it has a dedicated video card, disable the video driver and see what happens, if it's ok, the video card or video memory is having problems, if it has the same problem, change and rewrite the I / O chip.
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: Need Bios lenovo thinkpad E550

Hi, no i'dont have a dedicated video card ;(

Comment

Originally posted by Rhork View Post
          Hi, no i'dont have a dedicated video card ;(
          Its unlikely to be a bios issue.Check all the keyboard connector pins are soldered properly,push each one slightly,check for corrosion and crud on the pins,clean them with isopropyl .You can check for continuity as well between each connector pin and the pins on the EC chip.If verything is ok then the EC should be programmed or you can buy a pre-programmed chip to solder on.The schematic is available https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70317.
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-14-2022, 07:48 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello,
            I don't think it's a bios problem either, I wanted to know if it was possible to reset the EC via the bios I thought I saw that some time ago.
            I have already looked at the motherboard in detail under the microscope no worries at this level, on the other hand yes good idea to look at the continuity with the EC pins and the connector not thought, otherwise yes I would not have the choice either to equip myself or find someone who does.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Its unlikely to be a bios issue.Check all the keyboard connector pins are soldered properly,push each one slightly,check for corrosion and crud on the pins,clean them with isopropyl .You can check for continuity as well between each connector pin and the pins on the EC chip.If verything is ok then the EC should be programmed or you can buy a pre-programmed chip to solder on.The schematic is available https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=70317.
              Thank you for the information after having looked in detail I had the last two connections 31 and 32 that moved and the 32 is even broken more than to remake them and find the right connector (another story! )
              So a big thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

Lenovo E550 bios repair

Hi,
                please, repair my bios
                Black screen after win update
                Lenovo E550
                AITE1 NM-A221
                Rev: 1.0

Thank You
                Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo E550 bios repair

Originally posted by max2711 View Post
                  Hi,
                  please, repair my bios
                  Black screen after win update
                  Lenovo E550
                  AITE1 NM-A221
                  Rev: 1.0

Thank You
                  repair
                  Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                  Become a Badcaps supporter
                  >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                  Thanks to all supporters.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: Lenovo E550 bios repair

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                    repair
                    it works!!!
                    Thank You

Comment

Lenovo Thinkpad E550

Can anyone help me with my BIOS clean or repair. Unit no display after update.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Re: Lenovo Thinkpad E550

Originally posted by Alexis01 View Post
                        Can anyone help me with my BIOS clean or repair. Unit no display after update.
                        The serial number is required,as per the rules - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                          The serial number is required,as per the rules - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103570

Sorry. here is the serial for my unit PF0BS7X4. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis01 View Post
                            Sorry. here is the serial for my unit PF0BS7X4. Thank you.
                            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...6&postcount=28

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                            Become a Badcaps supporter
                            >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                            Thanks to all supporters.
                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

if anyone needed this it works 100%. it also has EC for KB problem.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by rex98; 10-03-2023, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X