Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp Pavilion DV6700

Hi forum,
    A week ago a customer brought a faulty laptop to my shop and the problem was no power on the mobo when u plug in adapter, laptop wont even blink any led so I open and removed the mobo and saw that there was a problem with the first two mosfets from the power connector, the first one was burnt it has turn into ashes and the second one has also short. so I removed both of them, i replaced the first one and power came alright, but the problem is that the laptop wont charge the battery nor power on when plugged in, the laptop will on power on with battery charged from another laptop. I need urgent help with this.

Re: Hp Pavilion DV6700

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
    Hi forum,
    A week ago a customer brought a faulty laptop to my shop and the problem was no power on the mobo when u plug in adapter, laptop wont even blink any led so I open and removed the mobo and saw that there was a problem with the first two mosfets from the power connector, the first one was burnt it has turn into ashes and the second one has also short. so I removed both of them, i replaced the first one and power came alright, but the problem is that the laptop wont charge the battery nor power on when plugged in, the laptop will on power on with battery charged from another laptop. I need urgent help with this.
    You should mention the name of the motherboard.
    Here you have a guide to know who is the real manufacturer of the motherboard.
    http://www.laptopdesktopschematic.co...frontpage.html

Comment

Francisco thanks a lot, i found this number on the mobo DA0AT3MB8F0 REV:F, so i think it is manufactured by Quanta, I just solved the charging problem, i realize that the MaX8724 ic was not working well so i replaced it and now the battery is charging and power is coming on with adapter but no display..
      Last edited by bluestone; 01-14-2013, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Can you please help me get the schematic diagram for this model?

Comment

Originally posted by bluestone View Post
          Can you please help me get the schematic diagram for this model?
          Here's the schematic try a reflow for the no video issue.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks a lot opamp, i have solved the no display issue too, it was a faulty processor so i just replaced it and it work, for references, the no charge issue was caused by the MAX8724E and a mosfet 6900AS.

Comment

Good to hear you got it working.

Comment

Originally posted by Pragmatiko View Post
                here
                Hi, your service engineer's
                I have enough experience to mobile phone repair laptop repair my laptop will not start if I can possibly help How do I fix it
                Thanks

Comment

Hi. I am not an expert so please help me if you have experience with this problem.
                  My laptop is hp dv6500 service tag dv6670eg mobo da0at3mb8f0 rev:f.
                  It is not starting. I chack PQ61 and there is 24V on pins 5,6,7,8 and on pins
                  1,2,3 i receive 2,6V to 3,2V. I also check PL12, PL14 and there is no courrent.
                  What I have to do next?

Comment

Originally posted by opamp View Post
                    Here's the schematic try a reflow for the no video issue.
                    Is it posiblle to get dv6700 DA0AT1MB8H0 Rev. H?
                    thanks

Comment

You can find that schematic everywhere... But anyway, here you go: Quanta AT1.
                      Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                      Remember that by the time consequences of a short-sighted decision are experienced, the idiot who made the bad decision may have already been promoted or moved on to a better job at another company.
                      A working TV? How boring!

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X