X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Causing This Problem ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ih_kR5YoA

Re: Whats Causing This Problem ?

the desync? like the screen being cut up?

Try it on another computer. I've seen something like this quite a few times. It's usually caused by the graphics card / its drivers combined with powersaving stuff (it clocks itself down to the bare minimum to save power)

Comment

The graphics works off the intel 2600k ' not sure whats going on...Thats the only problem i have...

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screen_tearing

My ATI HD 4850 shows minimal tearing for a picture on a 2560x1600 display. Maybe you need a better video card.
        sig files are for morons

Comment

Just enable vertical sync in the intel control panel, problem solved!

Comment

Force vsync on in the driver.

If still not helping, and your browser is Firefox, type about:config and press enter

In the filters box, type "acceleration" and you should see "layers.acceleration.disabled" popping up in the list below. Double click on it until you see "True" under value on the right. Restart the browser.

This disables the hardware acceleration of font and images inside the browser and switches back the classic 2d acceleration - the old style is not that sensitive and should have less tearing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Professor View Post
              Just enable vertical sync in the intel control panel, problem solved!
              I tryed all the other options and still the same..I dont see vertical sync in intel control panel..I looked through every section and dont see that..I have a new video card i will install in it sometime later or tonight & try that...I tryed Firefox & Chrome and still did the same thing also

Comment

You obviously don't have the latest driver installed. I have the 2500k and even I have the vertical sync option, it's in the advance configuration tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Professor View Post
                  You obviously don't have the latest driver installed. I have the 2500k and even I have the vertical sync option, it's in the advance configuration tab.
                  I will go back and look again..I am getting older...LoL

Here is the driver i have ' its the same on the asus & intel site

Comment

I just found it! Its under 3D Custom settings...I will try it now...

UPDATE! I enabled it but same thing...I will keep trying or just install the new video card later or tomorrow...
                    Last edited by colormebad; 03-02-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X