Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Av123 MFW-15 power supply problem

Originally posted by Gr33d View Post
    I'm sorry, I'm fairly new to this, do i have to hook up the power supply board back to the amp and power up to do the volt measurement?

Originally posted by Khron View Post
    No, that's just to make sure the power supply board and the transformer both work as intended.
    Khron's Cave - Electronics - Audio - Teardowns - Mods - Repairs - Projects - Music - Rants - Shenanigans

Comment

Well, installed the new fets, it turned on than 20 seconds of being on it started to have a high pitch hiss and popped the fuse, replaced the fuse and I'm back to instant popped fuses. Runs fine green light stays on, with fets removed..... Any ideas? :/

EDIT: even with the power switch in off position it blows a fuse when power is applied and the new fets are blown...
      Last edited by xXDigitizerXx; 03-01-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I just got one gave up me and having similar issues. Everything seems ok except for c1 and it is gone. I am looking for the value and type to replace. I'm new and going thru this forum I'm not sure if I missed it or if someone could help.

Comment

I just got one given to me and having similar issues. Everything seems ok except for c1 and it is gone. I am looking for the value and type to replace. I'm new and going thru this forum I'm not sure if I missed it or if someone could help.

Anyone know what c1 disc cap value is?

Comment

Hi Guys, my MFW15 recently died on me. I also had c1 blown up, it apparently very strongly. It also destroyed two of the underlying connections. Does anyone know the circuit layout of the power supply and help my redo the connections?

Comment

Working...
              X