• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Всем привет!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone. I'm glad I found you. I'm interested in electronic music and Apple devices. I have a big problem with the Macbook Air 2011 White Screen. I will be very happy if I find a solution in the forum. Good luck for everyone. RealDeepHouseLovers )

Comment

Greetings to the community I have come here seeking help with a problem that I have on a Samsung TV, I hope to find the solution, as well as being able to collaborate in those that can, thanks!

Comment

thanks for the add, much appreciated

Comment

Hi just joining badcaps.... I'm just a novice trying to fix home appliances and save a few $$$ while in school..... nice to meet you all

Comment

Long time lurker on this site, I just finished repairing my panasonic ST30. Many thanks to all those who contribute information and advice to helping others! My TV is back and has been working for 3 days now!

Comment

I am a student of systems analysis but I love working in the hardware area and very thought provoking to get a dead equipment and give life again. I am 20 years old and currently only studying.

Comment

I am a student of systems analysis but I love working in the hardware area and very thought provoking to get a dead equipment and give life again. I am 20 years old and currently only studying.

Comment

Hi...I am really glad you all are on here and have this website. I have a Panasonic Viera TC-55AS680U that worked fine when I purchased it in Jan. 2016. In late Oct. 2016, I unplugged the TV, and had stored it by my bed so no one would damage it during a remodel. I plugged it in last night, and nothing but a very dark blue/black screen that turns off. Then a light blinks for 13 times. I have cable coming out to make sure it isnt their box. However, after reading your posts...I am not sure. The TV manf date 2014

Comment

Hi everyone,

New old guy (47) here from London by the name of Dave. 'Oily' was the nickname given to me as a young mechanic as I was permanently covered in the stuff from head to toe.

I've always enjoyed being a 'fixer' of some sort or other from a very early age - cars, bikes, trucks, appliances, tools, computers, amplifiers... anything really, but I only recently decided it was time to try my hand at component level repairs as my work now mainly involves sitting at a computer all day not getting dirty.

Thank you all for the taking the time to share your knowledge and experience here. This place is amazing!

I would also like to thank @Toasty for his detailed info in the post "Power Mac G4 MDD Mirror-Door won't power up" which has been most useful today as mine died and the search for info led me here.

Parts ordered and fingers crossed!

Dave

Comment

Hi my name is kaiser from Edmonton.I'm an avionics techncian.i love electronics.I usally fix tv and other stuff.Even though, i have fixed a lot of tv, i'm still learning new stuff.
                        I'm here to help and get help.
                        Regards
                        kaiser

Comment

Hello there,

My name is Doug and I'm from New Zealand. I Joined up to try and fix my TV and in the process learn how to fix these things.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Adam and I wanted to give a go at fixing my Optiquest 20" with the dreaded "Bad" cap" issue..

Comment

i am also a technician.hope to help others to solve their problems in term of electronic
                              i heard a lot of this thread.thanks for all the job your are doing.GOD blessed you all

Comment

Hello,

My name is Richard. I'm looking to learn more about electronic repair and trouble shooting.

Cheers

Comment

hola mi nombre es rigoberto estoy empesando a programar bios una saludo a todos desde puebla (mexico)

Comment

Hello guys,
                                    my name is George and I can tell that I like everything about electronics.
                                    I'll read with pleasure any posts here wich might help me in troubleshoting.
                                    Ofcourse I'm a beghiner and surelly I'll ask for help.
                                    Best Regards!

Comment

Hi everybody....do not remember if I already posted first time user message....long time ago I joined Badcaps....anyway, here I am again. Best regards to all.

Comment

Hello, I'm Simon :]. I need some help with VSUS voltage on my Panasonic Plasma ST60 TV which I'll be making a thread about. I've used the search function for "VSUS" and checked out plasma TV threads but the suggested fixes are ones that I've already tried. Have also searched on avsforum.com, avforums.com, etc. Thankyou for any assistance.

Comment

Hello folks ... just asking random questions about computer electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X