• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dell Latitude 7400 Bios Password

Originally posted by ymifdal View Post
    bump
    @ymifdal
    Done!
    Last edited by onizzbox; 01-21-2022, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
      If you`re going to unlock any more bios for members would you please post them at badcaps and not externally .
      Is this a rule or is it just for me? I see many members posting external download links. I am just posting the pure file in (.bin) format without any credentials. As you know, I do not agree with the Dell Bios posting, for the user's own safety.

One more important detail for everyone... Helping users on the forums or outside of them has always been a hobby, I don't depend on it for a living. I've always liked to share my knowledge, that's the only way we can evolve.

Not many know who was responsible for publishing the suffixes 1F5A, 1F66, 6FF1 on the bios-pw website in 2016. I believe it helped and helps millions of people around the world. I would like to do the same with new projects in Badcaps, but it is not easy.

Cheers!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-22-2022, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onizzbox View Post
        Is this a rule or is it just for me? I see many members posting external download links. I am just posting the pure file in (.bin) format without any credentials. As you know, I do not agree with the Dell Bios posting, for the user's own safety.

One more important detail for everyone... Helping users on the forums or outside of them has always been a hobby, I don't depend on it for a living. I've always liked to share my knowledge, that's the only way we can evolve.

Not many know who was responsible for publishing the suffixes 1F5A, 1F66, 6FF1 on the bios-pw website in 2016. I believe it helped and helps millions of people around the world. I would like to do the same with new projects in Badcaps, but it is not easy.

Cheers!
        @SMDFlea
        You have been following my posts, they are public, I don't agree with just the Dell files for security reasons. Is there a way around this? I would very much like to continue contributing.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 01-22-2022, 03:07 AM.

Comment

@SMDFlea Could you please clarify the rules
          I need the link to the file
          It's been 4 days now
          HELP MEEE XDDD

Comment

@Karol
            For sure! Unfortunately it becomes impossible to help the members in Badcaps, always emerging new, new and new rules.
            Cheers !
            Mikrovr
            I think when we show to entire world how to brake security to $1,500 dollars notebook. It is a big offense for this big brands.

2010-2017 (7 years) Apple in MacBook's keep the same security, now from 2018 to 2021 change the security twice with T2 and M1.

Lenovo from 4th to 8th generation the same security rules, now from 9th to 11th have 4 different security chips.

I also think that engineers from big brands, are adjusting the security weakness from this kind of public discussions.

@SMDFlea
            We are try to protect are work and avoid for the longest time new challenges. In this world are few people who know what are doing.
            Joe's KMX1 Pro S, RevelprogIS, TL866II, CH341A, Vertyanov JIG 3.1, Eakins Microscope, Gordak 952, 30V/5Ah PSU, 890C+, T2L Thermal Camera, SVOD 3, etc.

Comment

@SMDFlea Could you please clarify the rules
              I need the link to the file
              It's been 4 days now
              HELP MEEE XDDD
              Anyone who wants to help you can do so, as long as the file is not posted externaly.
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by Karol View Post
                @SMDFlea
                We are try to protect are work and avoid for the longest time new challenges. In this world are few people who know what are doing.
                This is a public forum,not closed.Its also a free repair forum.If you don`t want to help you don`t have to.Password unlocking has always been a cat and mouse game
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

@SMDFlea
                  You have been following my posts, they are public, I don't agree with just the Dell files for security reasons. Is there a way around this? I would very much like to continue contributing.
                  The answer is simple,post files here not externally.If you don`t want to do that because you`ve got some new method you want to protect then don`t offer any help.

Comment

I think when we show to entire world how to brake security to $1,500 dollars notebook. It is a big offense for this big brands.

2010-2017 (7 years) Apple in MacBook's keep the same security, now from 2018 to 2021 change the security twice with T2 and M1.

Lenovo from 4th to 8th generation the same security rules, now from 9th to 11th have 4 different security chips.

I also think that engineers from big brands, are adjusting the security weakness from this kind of public discussions.

@SMDFlea
                    @Karol

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
                    A sentence that contains all of the letters of the English alphabet. Owing to its brevity and coherence, it has become widely known.

What value would this sentence have if one letter was missing?
                    Cheers!
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-05-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mepttbblk View Post
                      Hi, can anyone help me with my Dell 7400, Bios admin password?
                      I got System number D1H1ZY2-8FC8
                      Thanks in advance
                      try this one.
                      Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Hello guys, I need the same procedure for DELL 7400
                        I'm new here so idk who to ask
                        but overall, it would be much appreciated
                        Greetings,
                        BUMP

Comment

With a small update from Dell side, the trick it may be impossible.

Just saying, maybe some tricks on public is not a good idea.

Cheers !
                          I have already uploaded the bios dump
                          Last edited by SMDFlea; 02-05-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I have already uploaded the bios dump
                            here.Try.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
                              Can anyone help me with my Dell 7420, Bios admin password?
                              I got System number 9X4TYD3-8FC8
                              Many Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Galpino View Post
                                Hi,
                                Can anyone help me with my Dell 7420, Bios admin password?
                                I got System number 9X4TYD3-8FC8
                                Many Thanks in advance
                                Upload your bios dump here.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                Become a Badcaps supporter
                                >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                Thanks to all supporters.
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                  Hi, can you please help me with 8FC8 locked bios?
                                  Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-02-2023, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                                    Apologies for my lack of knowledge, but what program/tool is required to download the BIOS dump from the laptop?

Many thanks

Comment

Apologies for my lack of knowledge, but what program/tool is required to download the BIOS dump from the laptop?

Many thanks
                                      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...7&postcount=25

Comment

Ah ok. It can't be generated by TAG alone then?

Many thanks

Comment

Ah ok. It can't be generated by TAG alone then?

Many thanks
                                          No.

Comment

Working...
                                          X