X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P

Hi,

has someone the bios files for Lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P

There are files on vinafix, but i can´t download from there.

Thanks,
    Florian

Re: Lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P

Originally posted by Raumpatrouille24 View Post
    Hi,

has someone the bios files for Lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P

There are files on vinafix, but i can´t download from there.

Thanks,
    Florian
    Post the serial number ,and your bios backup .
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

I got them. Thanks for your offer. I try to solve the charging problem. Vinafix had also the schematic so i can check the hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Raumpatrouille24 View Post
        I got them. Thanks for your offer. I try to solve the charging problem. Vinafix had also the schematic so i can check the hardware.
        Great, so can you post the schematic in your request thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102831
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
          Great, so can you post the schematic in your request thread https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102831
          I would recommend that you make a bios backup before trying to flash another one.If you have any problems post your backup.

Comment

First I check hardware problems. It charges, but not always. When i find the time, i will check all connections and solder joints.

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Post the serial number ,and your bios backup .

YOGA 720-15IKB_CIZY5_LA-E552P_MAIN_working.rar working on I7-7700HQ-GTX1050/2GB good luck
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the help.
                I found a burned part, chich is not changable. My customer got a used mainboard.
                The old board is now mine and works as PC under my TV.

Comment

I need the lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P rev 1 bios file and the one uploaded by my colleague aleksandre does not work for me, the image freezes, it takes time to start, blue screens reboots, I already cleaned the region for me and it continues the same with the same defects

Comment

Originally posted by marcoalvarez View Post
                    I need the lenovo Yoga 720-15ikb / LA-E552P rev 1 bios file and the one uploaded by my colleague aleksandre does not work for me, the image freezes, it takes time to start, blue screens reboots, I already cleaned the region for me and it continues the same with the same defects
                    Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your Device Serial Number and someone will try to help you.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by hardware1 View Post
                      Upload your BIOS Backup here, write your Device Serial Number and someone will try to help you.
                      I don't have a copy of the bios, I lost it, can my problem be solved if I don't have a copy of the bios?

My serial number: MP19KZTZ

Comment

Is the serial number so important? I would flash the chip with a good file.

Comment

Someone who can help me, I don't know which region me to use since I don't know which one had the original file, there is a random blue screen, it takes approximately 20 seconds to give an image, I already tried several regions and it is the same in all of them, open a way to know which region to put?
                          Last edited by marcoalvarez; 04-09-2023, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marcoalvarez View Post
                            I don't have a copy of the bios, I lost it, can my problem be solved if I don't have a copy of the bios?

My serial number: MP19KZTZ
                            Here's your New BIOS, it's a Virgin BIOS from Lenovo.
                            Attached Files
                            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                            all donations are welcome,
                            see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                            >>>>>
                            click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                            Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

thanks that would be helpful!

Comment

Working...
                              X