Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fake Microsoft phone scammers caught out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake Microsoft phone scammers caught out!

http://www.myce.com/news/ftc-starts-...victims-79444/
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Fake Microsoft phone scammers caught out!

How are they going to effect any real cessation of these calls when they all originate from India?

I get at least 1 call a day from "Air Duct Cleaning"... I'm always polite to them, because it's never the same person, but as long as there are call centers there, the calls will keep coming.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Working...
    X