UE32C5100QW Dropping signal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UE32C5100QW Dropping signal.

Hi, this Samsung 32" TV keeps dropping out from the signal. Message that appears on screen is to check connector, co-ax cable, etc. I know the aerial & digi receiving equipment works fine as two other TVs we have work perfectly on the same gear.

I did notice that the signal input connection is not very tight & using an alternative HDMI input doesn't respond.

Just wondered if there were known problem areas before I take the back off & go poking about.

Re: UE32C5100QW Dropping signal.

could it be the location, as in not getting a good signal, the tv that it works on did you have in same location as the one that is dropping signal?

Comment

So you are using the hdmi input to watch tv? if yes a possible cpu desoldering problem or maybe a hdmi port controller soldering problem

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
        So you are using the hdmi input to watch tv? if yes a possible cpu desoldering problem or maybe a hdmi port controller soldering problem
        That looks distinctly possible as the problem exists with both the HDMI port & using a scart converter in that port. It seems not to have a positive contact, ie too loose.

The back is coming off later so I hope it will be an easy fix.

Comment

Working...
        X