Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

put it all back, turned it on does same as without panel, do have solid light at optical out.

Comment

music here ? check screen with tourch

Comment

yes music, gonna have a rough time getting a look at screen, only put some screws along the bottom, so this thin allinone panel deal is unstable, i ll give it a shot.

Comment

guess i cant look at the screen, misplaced the screws for the legs, i doubt if theres an image tho, theres only .10 v on each side of tcon fuse.

Comment

Does this seem wrong? checked this and there is continuity but no 12v on the ld board pin 9: I have 12 at 4 and 9, i measured between 9 and where it goes to ld board, there is 0v on the ld side, thats from cn6601.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
              Does this seem wrong? checked this and there is continuity but no 12v on the ld board pin 9: I have 12 at 4 and 9, i measured between 9 and where it goes to ld board, there is 0v on the ld side, thats from cn6601.
              pin 9 on cn6601 go to LD boards pin 1 LOL.. check again

but T-CON 10.V this is not normal you need to test it on the 5 pins socket on T-CON pin 3- 4- 5 recieve 12V from power boards direct

Comment

my bad, i meant pin 1, i just followed the wire over continuity but no 12 on ld board, will check the tcon 12s.

Comment

checked the tcon 12s at 5 pin connector, 0v on all of them.

Comment

checked the tcon 12s at 5 pin connector, 0v on all of them.
                    tv on or off ????
                    only pin 4 and 5 12v. other nc and GND

Comment

i have that bl-error pin grounded out, don't know why these voltages are missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                        tv on or off ????
                        only pin 4 and 5 12v. other nc and GND
                        checked with tv on.

Comment

cant be .. there are error at test
                          check all cable u pulled yesterday if they are okay

Comment

i have that bl-error pin grounded out, don't know why these voltages are missing.
                            did you forget what you did before !!! yours POST #169

Comment

yes its still grounded out, took 2 bl-error wire and put it in 9 gnd, been that way all thru testing.
                              Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-20-2022, 03:51 PM.

Comment

thats suppose to "fix" the 4 blink code, didnt for me tho.

Comment

the voltages are not there, 12 isnt getting from cn6601 pin 9 to ld board pin 1, and the tcon 5 pin connector has 0 v, one of the pins might have showed .10 volts like the tcon fuse does but thats what they are, tested 4 or 5 times.
                                  Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-20-2022, 03:52 PM.

Comment

it must be that damn IC9107 is bad, I guess.

Comment

yes its still grounded out, took 2 bl-error wire and put it in 9 gnd, been that way all thru testing.
                                      remove all i wrote bring the tv as original..

it must be that damn IC9107 is bad, I guess.
                                      you are the bad here... sorry.. this why pin 18 0V and this why no picture even panel power on was high at the IC .. you fooled me before your self,, this never being trouble shooting... its just kids play game.

Comment

I wrote that it was like that at least 2 times.

Comment

putting it back as original but i dont think it should matter because a lot of people fixed 4 blink with that setup, if it kept all the voltages low their tvs would not be working.

Comment

Working...
                                          X