Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
    Thanks, think i got the right one, it read 562 in diode mode, it jumps around in ohm mode just like some other same looking ones I tried to measure on the board.
    voltage messurments whilr the tv on
    Last edited by Diah; 02-19-2022, 10:15 AM.

Comment

.01 volt.

Comment

I think thats means im in deep shit, no way I can replace that little IC, its hard enough just to see it, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
          I think thats means im in deep shit, no way I can replace that little IC, its hard enough just to see it, lol,
          just now no need to think on the IC. pin 18 are low 0. we will find why.. go to yours LD boards you said you have 12 volts on cn6602 . on same socket pin 4 connected direct to pin 9 on the other socket at the boards... check both are connected and if they have 12V ?

Comment

that was the voltage i got at the G1B board, are you saying go from pin 4 of cn6601 which is vled_gd to pin 9 of 6602 which is ground? ok 4 to 9 has continuity but I have 0v when powered on.
            Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-19-2022, 11:05 AM.

Comment

edited above. They are both grounds, should they have voltage between them?
              Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-19-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

man. this is confused... SJ photo may different.. cn6602 pin 4 & cn6601 pin 9 they connected together and should have 12.V... you need to follow both to know who are the IN 12V. and from where.

Comment

Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-19-2022, 11:27 AM.

Comment

probably not what you meant, I tested cn6102 pin 4 to cn6402 thats between both powerboards, i got 27v.

Comment

post photo on yours LD boards

no need you have..
                      also pin 9 recieve 12V from MB pin 1. you need to check if you have fuse on this rail on MB open
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Diah; 02-19-2022, 11:38 AM.

Comment

ok, my bad, there does seem to be a difference between the G1B and the G1C i linked, heres a pretty good picture of the G1B board. I noobed that one https://www.ebay.com/itm/12512214097...YAAOSw6dVh84uZ

Comment

look above i add yours photo

Comment

Thanks Diah, i just took a bunch, ill add them.

Comment

Pictures:
                              Attached Files

Comment

pictures:
                                Attached Files

Comment

my attached photo at post #210 i wrote it in wrong way

12V come from PCB to the boards cn6602 pin 4 then go to MB via PIN 9 CN6601.
                                  just check there are 12V or not.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

with this camera if you try to get too close it blurs everything.

Comment

ok, i have 12 at 4 and 9, i measured between 9 and where it goes to ld board, there is 0v on the ld side, thats from cn6601, should i yank that harness and check it for continuity?

Comment

I do currently have the bl-error pin from pin 2 grounded to pin 9 on cn6602, has been for a while.

Comment

ok. now you need on the socket cn6602 pin 1 BL_ON to pull it out from the socket ( discconect it ) and power on... messure the cable if it go high... in case yes or no ... go to the shit IC pin 18 check if it get >3.V

Comment

Working...
                                          X