Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UART? Sony KD-OLED A1

hello guys,

Possible a UART log on these Sony models? If yes, on the four pin or jack?

The TV has no life sign, even no LED feedback. On the MB all voltages stable and 5V-3.3V-1V still present. I thinking on completly dead CPU, memory or EMMC problem.

(MB: 1-982-096-11)
    Attached Files

Re: UART? Sony KD-OLED A1

yours thought could be wrong... did you test the PCB as standalone?
    did you test the OLED Module as standalone?

post photos on whole tv boards to show how they are connected... and clear photo of the PCB and T-CON driver broads specially the socket schematic to show the label printing of the listed voltage.

you can read my posts over this threat start post #4
    Last edited by Diah; 04-10-2022, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Yes, tested the PCB as standalone, don't have the tool for testing the OLED Panel alone. My thoughts is PCB issue, EMMC or dead CPU/RAM etc. UART log would be helpful. All connectors used if mounted, there is no free.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Formaster View Post
        Yes, tested the PCB as standalone, don't have the tool for testing the OLED Panel alone. My thoughts is PCB issue, EMMC or dead CPU/RAM etc. UART log would be helpful. All connectors used if mounted, there is no free.
        OLED Panel Module doesn't need any extra tool for testing.. same way to PCB standalone test.. MB disconnected totally from system and <24 / 12V from PCB to t-con direct.

how about socket CN232 !! it had test points close to it.

Comment

Did you try to start the recover mode? A lot of the Sony models including this one have problems with the EMMC, I have repaired a lot of them and only 1 had a different problem, the rest had all a EMMC problem.

Comment

Working...
          X