Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony xbr65x900c sound yes, no backlight or image.

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
    Maybe I'll use difs reflow profile, I hear he's never had a return on ANY of his reflows.
    It's diif, and you read not heard about the quality of my reflow work. I'm flattered you've been thinking about me though.

Comment

Right, sure DID NOT hear about it, as nobody ever verified it, AND wasn't thinking about you at all, til I read what you think about Mr. Trump. I had no idea that you are qualified to JUDGE Mr. Trumps integrity AND such an authority on the subject of AMERICAN politics. AND I don't give a flying f#%K what your name is. YOU are one of the very few people here that I NEVER could stand, period, exclamation mark. As much as I'd like to, I won't be responding to any more of your little remarks, It's against the rules AND a waste of my time. Don't know how you got off the ignore list in the first place.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 03-05-2022, 03:47 PM.

Comment

If it hadn't been for your pissy comment and getting my user name wrong, I wouldn't have commented. The poor attitude is yours not mine, I'm glad you won't be commenting further though.

Comment

Moderators can you do something about this HARASSMENT?

Comment

Thanks Unspun for replying on the other xbr thread, no I wasn't getting 12 to the tcon, Diah helped me bypass to get signal from powerboard to tcon, then there was 12 v at tcon fuse, so I guess tcon on is one of the signals that the mainboard isn't sending. It may be because I can't seem to update it properly for some reason.

Comment

Now I think I killed the mainboard, put the tiny parts back on, they seem to measure the same as they did before I took them off. But I heated the 9 memory chips around the sonyx1 and the x-reality pro chips to about 440 f, put the board back in, now tv is dead, I just hope I didn't kill the mainboard because I couldn't figure out how to do the firmware update/pair or because the dl board was bad.

Comment

Hello, I have a Sony xbr-65x900c + It turns off and flashes 4 times red light sometimes it turns off after 30 seconds sometimes it takes 3 minutes it's relative! Can you help me, please! Thank you very much

Hola, Tengo un Sony xbr-65x900c + Se apaga y parpadea 4 veces luz roja a veces se apaga a los 30 segundos a veces demora 3 minutos es relativo! Me pueden ayudar por favor! Muchas Gracias

Comment

There's a pretty easy test you can do to determine if it's a backlight issue, I would NOT play a tv for normal use with this bypass because it could burn everything down, because it bypasses a safety feature and they're there for a good reason, just look on youtube for xbr65x900c 4 blink fix, BUT I don't call it a fix, just a way to troubleshoot, there's a few of them they involve grounding the bl_error wire.

Comment

Working...
                  X