X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

Thanks for adding me to the forum. I am experienced in OLD vacuum tube technology, but relatively new to the LCD/LED TV world... I have a LED TV that is giving me the fits, and I've shot the parts cannon at it... and still nothing. I'm hoping that once I get approved, I can start a thread and perhaps someone has had the same issue and can give me a tip or two. I've searched and searched, and can't quite come up with a solution.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, I am here because my Samsung LED/LCD TV is dying and I am flat broke and don't want to buy a new one. Miraculously, I think I've already found the answer my problem but gonna poke around and find more info if I can. -PK

Comment

Hello from france, my english isn't very well, but i'll try to learn everyday.
        Thanks.

Comment

Hola.
          soy un tecnico español y espero aprender mucho de ustedes.

Comment

Hey there!

Joined this Forum for a couple of resources and infos/dumps of older BIOS's to repair some machines.
            Been repairing electronics for multiple years now and lately also doing BIOS reflash/modding utilizing a programmer.

Thanks for the awesome forum!
            Greetings, Nevon

Comment

New Member looking to fix my bios error on my Acer Nitro 5

Hello, I ran into some issues on my Acer laptop and looking for a way to fix the issue.

Thank you

Comment

Hello, I ran into some issues on my Acer laptop and looking for a way to fix the issue.

Thank you

Comment

I agree with your turkey call.
                  I'm 30 years old. I have a computer repair business.
                  I have been following this forum for a while.
                  it was time to become a member.

I am happy to benefit from the information in the forum already

I'm sorry for my bad english

Comment

Hi there.

Found this forum to hopefully help me with my repairs

Comment

Howdy.

I'm Brains Ironically. Why? Well, you know how you might call the bald guy "Curly" or the fat guy "Slim?" Get it?

I'm in my early 50's at the time of this post, in Nov, 2019, I live in North East Ohio, about 30 minutes East of Cleveland.

I'm somewhat compute literate, used to do tech support and still build my own PC's when I need another.

I'm pretty laid back, I don't expect any, but if you do have a question for me, don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Am trying to keep some old electronics going.

Hope I can get some tips from others that are trying to do the same

Comment

Well, hello to you all

Comment

HY IAM ARJUN , i have same proble,i forgot bios unlock key password=1565761567
                            please help me guys

Comment

HY IAM ARJUN , i have problem,i forgot bios unlock key password=1565761567
                              please help me guys
                              Last edited by arjun_138; 11-08-2019, 06:56 AM. Reason: spealling mistake

Comment

Hello!please
                                Acer Swift 3 SF514-53T 14"

key: 1758727187

Thank you!!!

Comment

Hello to all members,

My name is Kolak, well my MBP got liquid damage and I want to fix it by myself so I watch many Youtube videos and googling found these amazing forms to have a the schema to fix my laptop. Thank you so much!

Comment

Hello!please
                                    Acer Swift 3 SF514-53T 14"

i forgot bios unlock key password= 1758727187

Thank you!!!

Comment

Greetings!

I am Srpko from Montenegro, looking forward spending time on this forum!

Comment

Hi there!
                                        My name is Joseph and I am from Austria! I've been working on tech gear for a couple of years and if a question on my side occurs, im sure I will get some answers here.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello world

Comment

Working...
                                          X