X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys from Canada,

I am an enthusiast of 1980-1990 electronics and I am trying mainly to focus on video game console and laserdisc player. Glad to be part of this community

Comment

Hello, I'm Bartosz (Poland).
      Found this forum because of my laptop, which fried because of me! I have very low skills in repairing tech, but lets give it a try! I love learning new things so welcome everybody.

Comment

Hello! I'm Krule from Philippines ) I'm really excited to be in this community. Let's help each other out )

Comment

Thank you for the reception. Greetings to all members of this forum. My name is Zivko, I live in Serbia.

Comment

Hello,
            I've been into PC's for a long while building them, but not so much in programming. Been trying to get into that recently which has lead me here. I have bricked my bios trying to mod it on an Alienware platform. Fortunately, I had a spare exact board. Live and learn, now onto learning more into bios and how to...

Comment

Hello, World! I'm Lee from South Korea (definitely not North). I'm IT enthusiast.

Comment

Hi everyone! I came here because i hope i can revive my hp laptop.

Iam well expirienced in coding but on the hardware side iam a noob.

Greetings from Germany

Comment

Hi Every one just registered and checking in

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm a university student trying to fix his old laptop!

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Kruno and I came from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I'm not a technician just a IT repaire hobbist, mainly intersted in PC parts.

Comment

Hello all, I am but a humble student with some PC problems from South Africa. No one locally could help me so here I am.

Comment

hello everyone.. and my fellow newbies here. i'm from philippines. i love fixing things..especially electronics its a good feeling to make things work again. It is like your giving it a second chance.. hehe.

Comment

hi guys, greetings from Austria

Comment

Beep boop Beep. I'm not a bot.

Comment

Good morning all, i hope and trust all is well.
                                Am chris from south africa and here on the forum to learn and share knowledge about the electronics.

Comment

Hi I'm Nick from the new city of Milton Keynes in the UK.
                                  My background is in electronics design, embedded software and software testing. At the tender age of 60 having been made redundant and seemingly unemployable, I decided to go it alone and start fixing computers. I had after all built PC's in the past and always looked after my family's tech needs to why not the wide public? Local repair shops have a dubious track record and I felt I could do alot better and give a personal friendly service. So nearly 3 years later, I am still doing it. Mostly laptops and mostly fitting SSDs and ditching HDDs, support in customers homes, remote support and a little personal tuition. But I now want to be able to fix motherboards rather than tell customers that it needs replacing and is beyond economical repair. Fourty years ago I was meant to be fixing radios and TVs but it never happened. But it has always been in my blood to fix things o component level. I have the electronics background to do it but need schematics and to get up to speed hopefully from the knowledge base here and tips and tricks and suggestions as to what equipment to buy etc. So that's me. Nearly 63 but will be repairing computers till my dying day I reckon! My best wishes to you all , Nick

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Sean and i work for a family pc repair shop in Gorleston-on-sea. I have recently taken ownership of the shop and i am trying to expand my knowledge on soldering and fault finding on laptops and computers.

Comment

Hello, new member. I've been trash-to-cashing curb-found electronics as a hobby. Thought I'd register to start contributing!

Comment

Hi,i dont speak very well english,bat i want to learn,and i learn to fast,

Comment

Hi all! I'm John, from the area of Wichita, Kansas, USA. I'm in my 40's and have been dabbling in electronics since my teens. My education was in computers and programming waaaay back in the early 2000's but I always found myself more interested in the hardware. Worked in an EMC test lab for 10+ years so I've played around with some RF stuff as well. Recently I was working on an audio amplifier and ended up here. Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully contributing some along the way! Best wishes all. --John

Comment

Working...
                                          X