Bad panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad panel

Sorry no info on the Tv. it has been posted for sale, don't know if the panel is bad?
    Attached Files

Re: Bad panel

Can be bad, but surely it's a bad tcon..

Comment

I wouldn't touch that if they want $$$ for it.

Comment

Pretty sure its a faulty screen

Comment

If you can get to do some voltage checks on the T-CON Bd. before or if it is really cheap take a chance and replace the T-CON Bd.

Comment

Thanks everyone

seems it's split 50/50 on t-con and panel I decided to pass on it.

Comment

almost certainly panel. Bar on right with column of dead pixels is clue here - that is a shorted driver IC I reckon. Maybe water damaged. Avoid like plague.
              Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
              For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I think for sure it shows a bad tcon, bad supply tensions, but the initial defect can be panel that shorted something on tcon. Not possibile to say if bad board component or bad FPC IC. Anyway abs. not for beginners..

Comment

Originally posted by Davi.p View Post
                  I think for sure it shows a bad tcon, bad supply tensions, but the initial defect can be panel that shorted something on tcon. Not possibile to say if bad board component or bad FPC IC. Anyway abs. not for beginners..
                  I am almost certain bad panel, very unlikely t-con with this defect.
                  Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                  For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Working...
                  X