• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharp lc-49cfg6001k fault diagnosis

Hi mate can you share again please i got the same problem

Comment

hi mate for some reason i cannot upload the file if you can inbox me your email i will send this to you many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stejones View Post
        hi mate for some reason i cannot upload the file if you can inbox me your email i will send this to you many thanks
        Hi Stejones,

Can you please re-upload the firmware for that sharp TV? Thanks

Comment

Hi Stejones
          Can you share the Firmware again please i got the same problem
          Or inbox me “ stelestan01@gmail.com “....many thanks

Comment

Hi. Does anyone still have a link to the firmware update please?
            Its halfterm, the kids are off, and without a working TV tmrw is going to be a nightmare!!!
            Help please!!!!

Comment

Why don't you email Sharp. If they were good enough to send it to one person then I don't see why they would not send it to you.
              Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

I have done that as well, and tried ringing them, but their lines had just closed. I'm just trying to get it sorted asap!

Comment

Can you message them on their Contact Us page
                  https://www.sharpconsumer.eu/contacts/

Comment

Tell them your tv is only one month out of warranty and all you want is the lousy firmware, so Sharp can you please email me the firmware and by the way, WHY isn't it on your website?

Comment

They emailed us the software.... but it didn't work for us. Just trying to figure out if it's worth taking it to get it fixed or just buying a new one.
                      Thanks for the replies.

Comment

Is it possible for you put the firmware on a Dropbox or Gdrive for others who are looking for this firmware to download. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

Comment

Could you please email me the firmware I am having the same problem. Thanks

Comment

Hi all sorry for the late reply i will try to upload the file again ty please email me if this doe's not upload ty

Comment

Hi i think i have emailed the firmware to your email mate Ash90
                              Last edited by stejones; 06-03-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

tat2loo, what are your symptoms?

Comment

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

this is what happens when i try to upload the file guys now waiting on reply from administrator
                                  Last edited by stejones; 06-03-2018, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tat2loo View Post
                                    I have done that as well, and tried ringing them, but their lines had just closed. I'm just trying to get it sorted asap!
                                    Hi tat2loo send me your email and i am happy to forward the file to you cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitarvelev View Post
                                      Hi mate can you share again please i got the same problem
                                      Hi Dimitarvelev please send me your email mate happy to send this to you cheers

Comment

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

this is what happens when i try to upload the file guys now waiting on reply from administrator
                                        (update) word from administrator The file is too large.The size limit for archive files is 30mb.i was trying to upload 293MB lol thats why i cannot upload the file guys

Comment

(update) word from administrator The file is too large.The size limit for archive files is 30mb.i was trying to upload 293MB lol thats why i cannot upload the file guys
                                          If this is still going guys I'd love a copy of the firmware I have 2 x these TVs both having the same fault. You would of thought sharps would have this on there website considering it's such a common fault.!!
                                          Any help getting the firmware would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X