Flir One Gen 3 USB C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flir One Gen 3 USB C

Does anyone have a schematic for this device? The red lght stays on no matter what until battery dies. Thank you

Re: Flir One Gen 3 USB C

So the fault is that it is not charging ?

Is it under warranty ?

Are you ok to open the unit ? Appears to be a USB C connector which are common and the blurb mentions 5V @ 1A to charge the widget.

Perhaps the parts are common and off-the-shelf so you may be able to identify the charger parts from their markings and study the design.

Comment

I already have the unit open. It's supposed to show red light for a few seconds, then go flashing green. then if you hold button it should go off. The red light comes on a never goes off. The power button doesn't make any difference. I have charged it up so the battery should be full. Thank you for reply

Comment

Review this thread:

https://flir.custhelp.com/app/answer...olid-red-light

We own some Teledyne Lecroy tools in the lab and found them to be outstanding on support. If you still have an issue, recommend that you contact their technical support for assistance. Do update this thread with your progress.

Comment

I contacted Flir with not much guidance. I will try that article and post result. Haven't had time to work on this item for a bit. Thank you

Comment

I only have schematic of flir for iphone USB ic only not whole flir schematics if that's any help

Comment

Working...
            X