samsung qe55q7fam no picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

samsung qe55q7fam no picture

hy i got qled qe55q7fam the previous owner said the picture was jumping so he tried fixes and destroyed the mainboard )ripped off cpu) i ordered a new mainboard all the data from old board are same as the new one serial numb model etc only what is diferent is screen type mine is y-qm055flav2h and the new board original screen was CY-QM055FLLV2H i tested all the voltges on powerboard all cheks ok so when i plug tv kinda turns on i got only backlight its responsive to controler but no picture and the standby light is solid red any good advice its the screen type problem and can it be changed somehow, thank you

Re: samsung qe55q7fam no picture

forgot to mention tried left and right ribbons off and on just one side conected nothing changes

Comment

You've got 2 problems, bad ma.bo. settings programming, and bad gate driver on panel, first try to swap 24c eeprom from old to new board, then turn on and keep exit key pressed for about 15 sec, then turn off then on and pray for the image to be visible, next step coming soon..
      Last edited by Davi.p; 08-29-2022, 06:09 PM.

Comment

hy im sorry for late reply iwebeen moving and didnt have a working space for repair tv now i have tried swap bios chip and hold exit button but still no picture any other help

Comment

i the eprom swap was a good move the panel may be in protection state, must try the masking method, post tcon photos, no flash and shadows..

Comment

hi thank you for fast response will this be ok
            Attached Files

Comment

just an update i found a matching mainboard for 60e bought it and now it works im really thankfull for you help

Comment

ok, then to sum up, jumping picture, tried wrong mainboard, no joy, got the right mainboard, tv fixed.

Comment

jumping picture has been resolved with new mainboard and new flat cables

Comment

Working...
                  X