Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hp prodesk 600 g1 original bios

Good morning to all,

I am looking for BIOS for HP Prodesk 600 G1 (Tower). Does anyone have anything available?

Thank you very much for any help provided. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Graku View Post
      Good morning to all,

I am looking for BIOS for HP Prodesk 600 G1 (Tower). Does anyone have anything available?

Thank you very much for any help provided. Thanks.
      post the original bios..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Hi everybody!!

BIOS Original HP Prodesk 600 G1 Tower.

I think it is corrupt because the motherboard turns on, no video and no sound, the CPU fan is put at full power. If I remove RAM it gives error code of lack of RAM.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by graku View Post
          hi everybody!!

Bios original hp prodesk 600 g1 tower.

I think it is corrupt because the motherboard turns on, no video and no sound, the cpu fan is put at full power. If i remove ram it gives error code of lack of ram.
          try and replay
          Attached Files

Comment

I don't have a backup of the original bin. I wrote one of the files given here. System boots but MAC is FF:FF......
            What are my options?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by afaruky View Post
              I don't have a backup of the original bin. I wrote one of the files given here. System boots but MAC is FF:FF......
              What are my options?

Thanks.
              Can you find your device's MAC address? And which bios file did you use?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
              Become a Badcaps supporter
              >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
              Thanks to all supporters.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

What are my options?

Thanks.
                The MAC address will be in your old bios,if you have it,or on a sticker on the motherboard.You can add the MAC using a hex editor or with software

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...10&postcount=4
                All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
                  Unfortunately, it's not written on anywhere. I couldn't find any label with MAC address.
                  I used one of your files.
                  https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=13

I want to believe any MAC address should work unless it's FF:FF:.... Does MOBO check the validity of MAC and disable the NIC?

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  The MAC address will be in your old bios,if you have it,or on a sticker on the motherboard.You can add the MAC using a hex editor or with software

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...10&postcount=4
                  NIC on the board is Intel I217-LM. I couldn't find the appropriate EeUpdate.exe file for this one.

Comment

Unfortunately, it's not written on anywhere. I couldn't find any label with MAC address.
                    I used one of your files.
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=13

I want to believe any MAC address should work unless it's FF:FF:.... Does MOBO check the validity of MAC and disable the NIC?

NIC on the board is Intel I217-LM. I couldn't find the appropriate EeUpdate.exe file for this one.
                    I don't know if it's the same as a laptop, on HP laptops the MAC address can also be found in the EC file.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

I don't know if it's the same as a laptop, on HP laptops the MAC address can also be found in the EC file.
                      Do I really need the original MAC to get ethernet card to work? Even if I do, is there a way to embed MAC address to bin file and flash the BIOS?

Comment

Do I really need the original MAC to get ethernet card to work? Even if I do, is there a way to embed MAC address to bin file and flash the BIOS?
                        Q _ Do I really need the original MAC to get ethernet card to work ?
                        A _ That is obvious.

Q _ Even if I do, is there a way to embed MAC address to bin file and flash the BIOS ?
                        A _ Yes , you can. See the images under.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Q _ Do I really need the original MAC to get ethernet card to work ?
                          A _ That is obvious.

Q _ Even if I do, is there a way to embed MAC address to bin file and flash the BIOS ?
                          A _ Yes , you can. See the images under.
                          I used another dump from an identical model and it works. Now I will change it to a random MAC address to eliminate duplicates on the same network. It seems there is no control mechanism to authenticate the original MAC address of NIC, as long as it has an acceptable one.
                          Thanks a lot!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mrwab View Post
                              try and replay
                              Thanks, I'll try. I haven't done it yet as I had other urgent issues that came as a surprise. As soon as I try it, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Comment

Unfortunately I have tried the provided BIOS but it doesn't work for me. Anyone have another dump for the Prodesk 600 G1 TWR? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Unfortunately I have tried the provided BIOS but it doesn't work for me. Anyone have another dump for the Prodesk 600 G1 TWR? Thanks in advance.
                                  Try this one, it's a clean bios from hp.
                                  Attached Files
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                  all donations are welcome,
                                  see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                  >>>>>
                                  click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you so much for everything,

I just tried it and it works. The only problem I have now is that I don't have a MAC in the BIOS. Everything comes out f

Does anyone know how to edit the MAC on the Prodesk 600 G1?

I appreciate any help.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much for everything,

I just tried it and it works. The only problem I have now is that I don't have a MAC in the BIOS. Everything comes out f

Does anyone know how to edit the MAC on the Prodesk 600 G1?

I appreciate any help.
                                      Try and give me the results.
                                      Attached Files
                                      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                                      all donations are welcome,
                                      see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                                      >>>>>
                                      click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<

Comment

Good morning to all,

Sorry for not responding earlier, I have to say that with this new version I already have a MAC. Thank you very much for your work. Now my daughter already has the equipment working.

Thanks again.

Comment

hp prodesk 600 g1

merlin rev a

biios extracted from dead mother
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X