X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all
    I'm Mike from Belgium.
    I'm an electronic engineer and I like to repair electronic devices.

Comment

Hello.I'm happy,i'm a member of this forum.

Comment

Hey all. Looking forward to any help you guys/gals can give. Thanks.

Comment

hi! new to the forum from south texas

Comment

Hi guys,

Martin weatherill here
            from Middlesbrough i have just decided to join the forum. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors, Tv repairs...

i have 65inch sony with backlight problem i would like a bit of advise how to remove the pannel,

Comment

Hello.I'm happy,i'm a member of this forum.

Comment

Hello~ all
                my real name is tomme, I am an electronic engineer before and now I am a salesman who selling electronic components and consumer electronics. But I still like to do some interesting electronic project.
                Nice to be here.

Comment

Hi I'm trying to learn all this but it's complicated especially knowing where to start when you have s problem and how to learn professionally for instance where to start on a TV that is not working and how to step by step multimeter test but hopefully I will learn some new things

Comment

Hi new to all this, welcome to other new guys too

Comment

Hello! Please allow me to introduce myself. I've been on the PC side of electronics repair since the late 80's and have recently graduated to LED flat screen TV's with enthusiasm. This is the best forum I've found and is an absolute GOLDMINE of information thanks to all. I look forward to sharing rather then just lurking behind the scenes as I have.

Walter

Comment

Hey,

My name is Jens, just turned 29 and I'm from Belgium. Working as a technician for smartphones and computers. Have quite some experience (about 6 years by now) in replacing parts but I'm getting into mobo repairs. I've done some obvious replacements of lcd connectors and such, but I need to practice myself waaay more in diagnostics. And while looking up some schematics I found this forums. Seems great so far, found a lot of stuff by now!

Comment

Hello All! I am new to bad cap and learning to do some Custom Uefi and Bios programming. Any help from thegroups are welcome.

Thanks!

Comment

hello everyone I am april and 34 from ont Canada. and hope someone maybe able to help me out here with this tv issues I am having I can usually figure this kind of thing out but cant with with one anyway I hope I am doing this right here to be able to post a video up after doing this stuff. just not sure as I am new to anything like this in the lets post on the net for help kind of thing. someone told me to come here and that I should be able to find help for what is going on with this tv. so hopefully this all works out in the end
                            thank you in advance for anyone who maybe able to help me out and/or is willing to.

Comment

Hello,
                              My name is Dor.
                              I'm new in this forum.

Have over 40 years of electronics experience in all levels of repair and design.
                              I'm here for info(and help) repairing a Panasonic LED TV I have no info on.
                              If I'll find the forum interesting, I may stay and help others

Comment

Hello. I'm working on a LG 50PA4500.

Hopefully it's the usual c802.

Comment

Am Owusu but jacospama is my nik name. am glad for been accept in this forum. Am a technician who work on commputer laptops, desktops and printers. thank you

Comment

Hello everyone! I've just joined, I'm very excited to be a part of this forum, I have just started getting into board level repair after getting a soldering kit and hot air rework station. I look forward to using this great resource, and hopefully one day becoming good enough that I can contribute!

Comment

A warm greeting to all forum members. I would like to thank the administrator for admitting me. In my small way I hope I can be of use to someone, should this be the case. I am Italian and my name is Nicola. A hug.

Comment

Hey, how's it going?
                                        Name's Pickles. I work at a computer shop where we do computer repair and refurbishment. Looking to read about bios unlocks here and hopefully learn to do it on my own.

So, what do I do overall?
                                        Well, I fix computers, play video games and run a multi-gaming clan in my free time. What game do I play you ask? Destiny 2 and Rocket League. In my gaming clan I run a 100 man group in Destiny 2.

After that, what else? Oh, my system at home.

AMD Ryzen 3600X (H105 for cooling)
                                        Gigabyte Aorus Elite X570
                                        16GB of 3200MHz ram
                                        GTX 1070 (EVGA hyprid AIO for cooling)
                                        1TB SSD
                                        2x2TB RAID 0
                                        4TB drive - backup
                                        Seasonic X760w
                                        Phantecs Evolv X case

Comment

Hi newbie having problem with Vizio E320 fi-b2 main board think it's the eeprom chip

Comment

Working...
                                          X