Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

Hi have a problem with this set as you can se on pics there is pictures and sound just those line over the hall screen any help thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung 46 model:UE46C675US

Try cleaning the ribbon cables going from the tcon to panel and make sure the cable from mainboard to tcon board is clean and securely connected.

Comment

hi thank you for a quick replay.i did but no changes but do there is a special way to clean or as usual tooth bruch and rubber thank you.if it wont work by cleaning where i shoold look the Tcon?

Comment

Could be main board. Do the menus look the same ?

Comment

Yes, looks like a BGA (solder balls) problem under the main processor or a ram issue.

Comment

Hi mmarteamell yes it is the same on the menu
            Last edited by bohaboha; 11-29-2019, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Hi Diif woold you please explain it to me i am quite novice if you can point it on the pics or anything to help me thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
                Hi Diif woold you please explain it to me i am quite novice if you can point it on the pics or anything to help me thank you
                The bigger of the two squares on the mainboard. Under the heatsink is the main processor. Around it are 6 black rectangles, these are the RAM.

It could be either the processor or piece of RAM failing or more commonly a crack/break with a solder ball(s) used for electrically connecting the many contacts to the PCB.

You could try heating the area with a hairdryer to see if it makes any difference to the image.

Comment

Tank you i will try it later today and let you know hope it will help i do have a hot gun how strong and how many minits do i use but please there is nothing to check on the T-con you seems to be shure that it is the mainbord issue
                  Last edited by bohaboha; 11-29-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bohaboha View Post
                    Tank you i will try it later today and let you know hope it will help i do have a hot gun how strong and how many minits do i use
                    I'm not suggesting heat gun at this stage, it's got more than enough heat to do permanent damage. A hair dryer on high heat held close should have enough heat to cause a little bit of expansion but not enough to melt/damage anything.

If after using the hairdryer you see a positive change then you can go for a reflow with the heat gun, add flux around the processor and raise the heat to about 230c over about 3 minutes. Going over about 250c will cause permanent damage.

Comment

Ok t-bana you

Comment

Hi i did warm it with hair dryer but still the same result.any other suggestion thank you

Comment

hi please some help as i sad in previous post i did warm the are round the processor but i did it for maybe 5 minits but no changes maybe i need to warmit more but i d ont now if it needs more time or maybe i have to look for other issue any help are very apreciate thank you

Comment

hi diif,mmartell any help please

Comment

Inconclusive. If you can get a tcon cheap you could try that first.

Comment

thank you mmartell yes i will but i was thinking to get help to find a solution here

Comment

Like I said sometimes our tests are inconclusive, especially with the limited tools we might have at our disposal. If you had a scope you might be able to probe the drive signals and narrow it down but with a dmm...

Someone may yet chime in here with a good reason why it's one board/component or the other but I won't be able to help you further in that regard.

Comment

thank you mmartell

Comment

Hello all of you.After foloweing some advices from mmartell to warm by the hair dryer
                                      the main process and the rams around and a goof kleaniing all the ribbons from T-con to main board and their connections i get this resolt compare to the start look at those pictures the first pictures it how was the problem at the begining the next two are after cleaning and warming with the hair dryer any idee where to look and if there is some solutions thank you in advances

Comment

hi sorry i did miss the pictures here they are as you can se just black
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X