Where to get cheap electronics books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get cheap electronics books

So if you get new tech books from e.g Amazon you are looking at £15+ per book

I already have some such as switching pwoer supplies a-z (but most of that goes over my head) and also an old 80's book my old physics teacher gave me at college

Where do you get really cheap books (not necessarily current - all info is useful info) from? I've looked in charity shops... but they're more interested in women's novels...

Re: Where to get cheap electronics books

this should keep you busy ...http://electriciantraining.tpub.com/

Comment

That's ideal Pete

Comment

i bookmarked it .

Comment

Originally posted by Rulycat View Post
          So if you get new tech books from e.g Amazon you are looking at £15+ per book

I already have some such as switching pwoer supplies a-z (but most of that goes over my head) and also an old 80's book my old physics teacher gave me at college

Where do you get really cheap books (not necessarily current - all info is useful info) from? I've looked in charity shops... but they're more interested in women's novels...
          You should visit https://ocw.mit.edu/index.htm

Comment

Several years ago I attended a hamfest near the Six Flags Magic Mountain park just north of Los Angeles, CA, and near closing time on its last day I wound up with the bed of my Toyota pickup half filled with all manner of electronics books. Several vendors did not want to take the books back home or toss them so they were offered to me for free. Even if they had been purchased they would have been very inexpensive.

I think this probably occurs fairly often at such swapfests. There were a lot of useful books in the lot.
            Why don't you mine your own Bismuth,
            Mine your own Bismuth
            Mine your own Bismuth
            Why don't you mine your own Bismuth,
            So you won't be mining mine?

Comment

Working...
            X