This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello folks. I'm a software developer looking to get some experience fixing TVs! I've got a Vizio E500I-B1 that I'm looking to fix currently. I'll see you in the forums!

Comment

I guess I should introduce myself also. I am 54, Dutch and have lived in holland. My first computer was a sinclair spectrum (never will forget when we connected two via modem and could TYPE MESSAGES over the telephone lines!!!)

Im learning flash corrupt bios with everbody want learning from experts from this forum.

Greatings Wim

Comment

hi, im a new member here

willing to learn component level laptop troubleshooting, hope im welcome here. tia

Comment

by the way i'm Gilbert Jualo from Philippines, 34 years old, and i'm a cellphone/computer technician.

Comment

Hi all,
            I am a new member who likes to repair most of his stuff himself.
            Hope I can help you and hope you can help me....
            est wishes....

Comment

Hello all..
              I am new member.. i am a knowledge seeker. Hoping to learn new thing..

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi every, nice to be here!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello from Serbia!

Comment

Hello all!, I am new to component level repair. I am been watching Louis Rossmann for a long time and got the link to here from his YouTube. I have been repairing computers for 20+ years (replacing parts). I have been increasing more annoyed that I can't fix the parts and just have to replace them.

Comment

Hello everybody, I have just joined this form for some useful knowledge, thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi guys, just joined and thanks for providing this fantastic resource

Comment

Hello!
                              I found this forum with good helping people.
                              I am a Electrical engineering student in Romania, and I like tinkering with microcontrollers and all kind of electronics. Also I like Thinkpads. Currently I own 2 of them.
                              As a sport, I ride MTB with my nice Radon bike.

Comment

Hello. Joining from Sweden

Comment

Hello, iam the new one greetings from Germany ;-)

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                    I'm new here. And I really do hope to get some good info and help from you guys.
                                    Thanks

Comment

Hi good people, I'm glad I found this forum because I've been searching for a place where I can get advice on BIOS programming. Think this is the right place. Lots of knowledgeable & helpful people. Hope I can be as helpful as well. THANKS !!

Comment

Hello. Joining from Japan

Comment

Just joined and already have learned much. Thanks for such a valuable tool!
                                          lying in the gutter, gazing at the stars

Comment

Working...
                                          X