Samsung UN60J620DAFXZA slow motion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung UN60J620DAFXZA slow motion.

Samsung UN60J620DAFXZA tv screen has pic2 slow motion. is this Tcon or sceen poblem?

Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung UN60J620DAFXZA slow motion.

give it a short and Keeping my fingers crossed so I ordered T con board.

I have found traces of German cockroaches inside and a small still alive German cockroach.

My question is will German cockroaches detory the screen COF taps? This TV is A okay without a serious bugs infection.
    Last edited by capwizard; 01-15-2019, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Looks to be a panel problem, "cut tape" method works for some, lots of info here and youtube on method.

Comment

the horizontal line would appear to indicate a problem of the panel as opposed to the tcon. Your "friends" may have "spit" on some of the areas along the panel edge or on the bottom edge boards. Look for any contamination there in... you might get lucky and find some areas that just need a bit of cleaning. As suggested, the "tape cutoff" method of putting a small put of tape on one of the tcon to panel connectors to block some of the signal pins may revive the set.
        Last edited by budwich; 01-15-2019, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budwich View Post
          the horizontal line would appear to indicate a problem of the panel as opposed to the tcon. Your "friends" may have "spit" on some of the areas along the panel edge or on the bottom edge boards. Look for any contamination there in... you might get lucky and find some areas that just need a bit of cleaning. As suggested, the "tape cutoff" method of putting a small put of tape on one of the tcon to panel connectors to block some of the signal pins may revive the set.
          Thank you, budwich, Don't you remember we had done it together, castrated a Sharp 70" TV?

Sharp Aquos LC-70LE650U display is slow and discolored
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59932

i did the same thing, castrated a Samsung 55 tv that was a big catastrophe, it did not work.

I still don't know how it works. What is the working principle for all those mickey mouse works ? Something must be wrong. I hope somebody can help me with this.
          Last edited by capwizard; 01-16-2019, 05:25 AM.

Comment

All the slow motion stuff on the screen I've had it was always the tab bonds on the panel.

Comment

Originally posted by CapLeaker View Post
              All the slow motion stuff on the screen I've had it was always the tab bonds on the panel.
              Thank you I already prepared to jumper wire VGON, VDDG or cut CKV1, CKVB1.

For COF tabs I'm going to homemake a portable cof bonding machine.

Comment

Strip it down n play with the tabs, check for changes in display.

Comment

Originally posted by nomoresonys View Post
                  Strip it down n play with the tabs, check for changes in display.
                  my friend I did that already

Comment

Originally posted by capwizard View Post
                    Thank you, budwich, Don't you remember we had done it together, castrated a Sharp 70" TV?

Sharp Aquos LC-70LE650U display is slow and discolored
                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=59932

i did the same thing, castrated a Samsung 55 tv that was a big catastrophe, it did not work.

I still don't know how it works. What is the working principle for all those mickey mouse works ? Something must be wrong. I hope somebody can help me with this.
                    Perhaps you misunderstand. The suggestion of the "tape cutoff" method is not a "catastrophe" event as it does nothing to the set that can't be reverse... one just needs to take the tape away to start again. IF you are referring to the "tab removal", then that's a different technique and is not reversible. The "tab removal" method has not been suggested for this problem.

Comment

Thank you. I saw that ebook has very detailed explanation . The better way to do it and more precision and reversible.
                      Last edited by capwizard; 01-16-2019, 12:57 PM.

Comment

The ebook explanation appears to be good but not without hazard as it is dependent on "repair talent" which an individual may not have mastered. I believe the "tape cutoff" method is somewhat less risky. Either way, the ultimate goal is to get a working set. Good luck / success in your operation. Personally, I would try the less intrusive tape cutoff method first to see if one can achieve a noticeable result. If not, then proceed to the "track cutting" method as at that point, there would be little else one could do to save the set.

Comment

Thank you, I fully understand..... the conclusion as follow:

screen repairs vs male method of contraception

"tape cutoff" method is same as use condom

"track cutting" method is same as ligation

"tabs cuts off" method is same as castration
                          Last edited by capwizard; 01-16-2019, 11:14 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Only this could express my feelings right now.

T con board came today and it works like a champ and I keep on saying sorry to Germany cockroaches which left marks all over the COF tabs. Picture 2

Thanks for everybody's help
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by capwizard; 01-18-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Indeed, that's why it's not always a good idea to jump to a bad panel snap diagnoses, in some cases it's just very hard to determine if it's tcon or panel, glad it was an easy fix.

Comment

i mistype German cockroach to Germany cockroaches.

For example, although it is widely known as the "German cockroach" in English-speaking countries, in Germany in turn, it is known as the Russian roach. ......wiki
                                  Last edited by capwizard; 01-19-2019, 06:08 AM.

Comment

LOL, looks like nobody wants to admit to owning those roaches.

Comment

Working...
                                    X