X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, My name is Jon.

I have been an electronics assembler for about 8 years, and an electronics hobbyist for several years prior to that. I'm certified to IPC-610 an J-STD-001 at the trainer level, and have worked in class 3, aerospace/military grade electronics for most of my career.

I am preparing to open a repair business offering component level troubleshoot and repair of cellphones and computers, and I am looking for resources for donor boards, schematics/boardviews, and general advice on this business from other owner/operators.

I am looking forward to helping others in the forum as well as getting advice and information from the more experienced members.

Comment

Hi everyone, glad to see sooo much info avail in this forum. I am very passionate about everything related to tech. Had my first pc when I was 9 years old and that was 38 years ago. From PC XT, Commodore 64 etc... I have seen a lot and owned a lot. A lot of it is still collecting dust in my basement. Respect to all who are willing to share tips, tricks, knowledge!

Comment

Hello. First of all sorry, because my English is not good at all. My name is Asri and my first experience as a wireman since 2004. And start repairing home appliances in 2005. I involved in repairing electronic device since 2007 mostly mobile phone and some odd toys.😅 Now I'm honing my skills in motherboard troubleshooting and repair.

Comment

HOLA,, Saludos a Todos, Soy nuevo,, espero aprender mucho de ustedes,, no soy electronico,, pero me gusta reparar mis propios artefactos,,gracias por recibirme..

Comment

Hi!
            I'm from Sweden and started off with the swedish ABC-80 and tehn the Bristish Lynx very far back. Worked at Jet Computer with their Bridos networked CPM computer Jet-80, and then PC:s and further on with Novell Netware and LM. Went all in on networking in -86 and have been stuck there since then.
            Mostly helping out friends with problems, lately mostly MAC:s since PCs never have problems, right!? :-)
            Cheating with Linux and struggling with Windows ...

Consider myself newbie in hardware low-level repairs but fix most of the problems.
            Have cheated with programming many many moons ago and can read code but I cannot say I program.

It will be fun to learn more here and hopefully I can contribute.

Comment

Hello
              my name is coum I am an Algerian I work as a technician in computer maintenance (smartphone desktop smartphone) happy to be part of this community and sorry for my English

Comment

Hello everybody!

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Bahram from Dallas, Texas. I’m trying to fix my tv and found this awesome forum. I hope with your help I can fix my tv.

Comment

Hello, this looks to be a great forum.

Comment

Hello everybody!
                      Всем привет!

Comment

Hello everybody! My name is Eugene, from Ukraine.

Comment

Well! Hello world. I joined this forum to find some schematics for an asus laptop which i did find . Thank you all for taking the time to write on forum.
                          My name is Adrian and i live in Sweden. I have no university on electronics but i have been fixing electronics since i was a kid (mostly my toys). I try to make some extra cash nowdays through buying defective laptops - fixing - and selling. Sometimes there are easy fix with high ROI other dayas big ----, like my last attempt to move a working screen from a samsung tablet to a working board tablet and because of lack of experience on big screens i successfully broke it.
                          Looking foreword to fix more and participate on this forum. Have a nice day good people

Comment

Hello from Italy.
                            My name's Alessandro and I work in Law Enforcement as ITC Referent (I know sound strange). I'm graduate in electronics and telecommunications in past 1996.
                            Married with twho childrens.

Comment

My introduction

Hello
                              My name is ankush kumar.i am student of engineering (computer science engineering).
                              I like different things like swimming,gym,and also coding.
                              I think in coding the python is a great language.we can use different in build libraries present in it.

Comment

I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

مرحبا ا نا اعمل في إصلاح أجهزة التلفاز لمدة 20سنة اريد مشاركة معلوماتي المتواضعة حولة اعطال اللتي تم إ إصلاحها لأ فيدة واستفيد وشكرا جزيلا

Comment

Hi my name is MARCO I'm From Italy , computer technician

Comment

Hello, best regards to all of you, thank you for letting me be a part of this forum.

Comment

Hello, my name is John, I'm from South Africa. 1st Computer was Sinclair Spectrum 48k, so you can guess I'm over 60 years old! I'm originally a Mechanical Engineer, but I've drifted over to computers, then only laptops for the past 15 years.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

My name is Carlos , from Portugal .Electronics is a hobby for me and computer repairs is a new thing. found this place while searching the internet for a problem with one notebook i have here. Hopefully i might learn something more here and help if i can.

Best Regards to All,

Carlos

Comment

Working...
                                          X