• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi there, just some students trying to fix our beloved plasma 50"

Comment

Hi folks.

My name is Jorge and I´m from Portugal and have 41 years.
      My hobby is repairing and restoring Pinball and Arcade machines, so I mess a lot with electronics components.
      I have formation at computer systems technician but I do not work in that area now (I´m Police Officer hehe).
      So in a general way I try to repair everything I can hehe.

Comment

hi, I'm alex. from australia. work in a computer shop.
        try to find some helps for fix the computers.

Comment

Hello, From AZ USA here, just joining to look around for some information on my TV. Seem like a good group of people ready and excited to help out.

Comment

Hey! My name is Frenchy and I live in South Florida. I have a Samsung plasma TV model# PN64H5000AF with a small issue I'm trying to fix. Badcaps.net seems to be the place where I will find the answers to my questions. Thank you in advance for that

Comment

Hi, i'm from germany and i'm hoping to find some help to get my notebook's backlight working again.

Comment

Hi all, born and raised in SoCal. Love to work with my hands and fix stuff. Own a manufacturing company but mostly retired now. Became interested in electronics over the past few years and am eager to learn by doing. Don't worry, I won't stick my hands where they shouldn't be.

Comment

Hey everyone... new member from Zurich, ON (Canada). Joined to ask a few questions and hopefully get a few answers doing some repairs.

Comment

Hello I am Sascha and I am 33 years old. I would like to further develop and something about Notebook Mainboard repair experience

Thank you

Comment

HI everyone,
                      I am new to Badcaps, primarily because I am having an issue with my TV repair, which i'll save for another thread. I am 44, married 13 years, living in a small town in PA, USA known as Perkasie. It is a suburb of the Philadelphia/Allentown area. We don't have any kids or children. Just two dogs, Piper (10y) and Buddy (5y).

edwhite0013

Comment

Hi All

Nice forum. I'm sure I will make good use of it

Cheers
                        Phil

Comment

Hi all,

I'm new to thsi forum, primary because i problem with my Panasonic plasma TV. (7 times led blinking)

Comment

Hello everybody,

I'm new here! I'm trying to fix a SMPS and I hope I'll do it with your help!!

I'm from Spain so, sorry for my english.

Comment

Need MSI Gt72s 6qe Dominator pro G bios pls help

Comment

MS-17821 ver 2.0 bios

Need urgently bios for msi gt72s 6qe dominator pro g laptop pls help

Comment

Boa Noite a todos, sou apenas um rapaz (de 60 querendo chegar aos 100 ) latino americano , sem dinheiro no bolso e vindo do interior...., técnico em TI e procurando aprender e passar o que já aprendi a quem precise.

Comment

Hello, I am Dave

Comment

Hello , I am Vedran from Bosnia , I hope this forum will help me to repair my TV

Comment

Hi All,

Great forum and hopefully your members can help clear up my current tv issue!

Comment

Hello. I'm a small business that does component repairs on anything electronic. This forum has already helped me once today and will help me again today.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                          X