This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Badcaps is really a good site/ forum for any Engineer. It has helped me find several schematic diagrams already that helped me fix some Laptop Machines. Thanks to BADCAPS

Comment

Hi all.

My name is Ace. I live in Johannesburg, South Africa.
      I'm an electronics junkie & love learning more about it. I have no official education in electronics, but have been reading up & learning (sometimes the hard way) every day!!
      I look forward to lots more learning from this wonderful community.
      Thanks for accepting me on this forum.

Comment

Hi to all
        My name is Arif have great interest in electronics.
        I find this site very useful. Glad to join and thanks to all.

Comment

Hello to all of you .. good day and good work with electronics! .. my name is Cristiano Angelo from Italy and I am a 45 year old electronic technician specialized in repairing radio-tv-hi-fi appliances since I was 14 years old (yes Speaks of 1984), I am passionate about electronics and self-building circuits, and in particular my laboratory's instrumentalism, which is not economically viable and largely self-built and designed by me. I have function generators, signal tracers, TV bar generators, I've worked with companies in the electrical, plant engineering and some repair workshops doing internships and training courses .. I have a state-of-the-art electronic exam. I am currently dealing with overhaul and recovery appliance repairs and Recycle equipment that others refuse to repair .. I also deal with vintage and valves with restoration of vintage radio and musical instruments and keyboards, I believe mo Lto the policy of recovery, electronic repair, to get used to the consciences not to waste throwing away in junk with the widespread consumerism that is ruining the world.

Comment

Hi,
            My name is Ruben. I'm from Portugal and I speak very little English, so I apologize for the mistakes I can make
            I have a computer and mobile phone repair shop, so I signed up on this forum to try to learn more and help those who can

Comment

Hello,

I arrived here by looking for possible fixes for my xone92 mixer. I have a strange crosstalk problem, and also some sweeshing noise on one channel. Of course, I found here a thread with someone having the same issues.

Comment

Hey everyone! I'm new to these forums. Looking to solve a pesky TV problem that's been bugging me for a few days. Any help is appreciated! Link here-

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38488

Comment

^^^ I couldn't start my own threads at the time, so I hopped onto that thread. I may make a new one if I need to!

Comment

Hello all,

I'm a computer/mobile tech from Australia. Hoping to learn a lot from these forums and offer my own knowledge where and when I can Looks like an awesome community.

Comment

Hello to everybody!!
                      My name is zed from germany.
                      Your site is very interesting and helpful!!

Comment

Hi, I'm Phyllis and want to repair tv with no backlights. Wish me luck.

Comment

Hi,

I think that i can help someone and find some helpful things

I am electrical engineer.

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm Lorenzo. I'm a mechanical engineer by education, but I dabble in computer and electrical at home. I've successfully repaired 1 TV board in the past only to discover that the lcd display was damaged whenever the previous owner threw it away. Now I'm trying to repair my own TV so it doesn't suffer the same fate.

Comment

hello, im stu, i repair computers & odd electronic items. my Sony Bravia KDL-60EX645 from 2012 just went to sleep forever in standby, and I ordered a replacement logic board for it. i registered to gain access to the attachments etc in the forum so I can successfully repair it. thank you.

Comment

Hi everyone, I happen to find this forum after a failed asus k52jc bios update. Looking on solution on how to fix it aside from replacing the bios chip.

Comment

Hey, everyone! I'm a complete newbie when it comes to electrical repair, but I've got the wild hair to repair some transistors on my Sharp Aquos TV's power supply that are causing it to turn off every 2-3 minutes.

Comment

hi, i'm Dom. i love working on electronics and refuse to buy/pay for repairs i can do myself!!!

Comment

Hi everyone! My real name is Dom. I love working with electronics. I've actually fixed lot's of units just with info i've gotten here! Now I have a problem that hasn't been resolved, as far as I can tell. I need Help!

Comment

Hey, Im Mike. Looking to replace some bad caps on my old xbox!

Comment

Greetings everyone!
                                          I was searching for a solution to my LG monitor and found a thread here that helped me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X