No announcement yet.

Migration Complete, everything is working....post here if you think it isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Site is back, attachments aren't yet. Read this please!

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
    That's some very silly unit. What does it mean?
    It means kilowatt hour. For example, my electric cooperative charges me 7 cents per KWH.
    <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
    Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
    http://folding.stanford.edu/
    Team : 49813
    Join in!!
    Team Stats

Comment

Re: Migration Complete, everything is working....post here if you think it isn't

No, kW/h means kilowatt per hour. Kilowatthour is kWh because you multiply the electric power with time (how long was the power doing work).
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Re: Migration Complete, everything is working....post here if you think it isn't

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
        No, kW/h means kilowatt per hour. Kilowatthour is kWh because you multiply the electric power with time (how long was the power doing work).
        ahh, excuse me then....I didn't think anyone wouldn't know what I meant... Is school out for the day?
        <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
        Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
        http://folding.stanford.edu/
        Team : 49813
        Join in!!
        Team Stats

Comment

I thought I heard the bell. Better check and see if the buses are still out there.
          sigpicThe Sky Is Falling

Comment

Thanks admins for going through all the trouble to get the server migrated

Was the old server just ancient or did it just have a really bad internet connection?

Comment

Originally posted by Pentium4 View Post
              Thanks admins for going through all the trouble to get the server migrated

Was the old server just ancient or did it just have a really bad internet connection?
              Both, unfortunately.

Comment

Hi there,

I'm new here and I have read:
                https://www.badcaps.net/forum/announcement.php?f=7

I posted my introduction post but I still can't access my profile or send PM to Admin or start new thread. I hope you could point me to right direction...

Thank you.

Comment

Vedran911: Please note, that it may take up to one hour from your first post for the limits to be removed. If you make a post and don't immediately see the restrictions gone, be patient. The promotion system updates every hour.
                  "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Thank you Per. Now it works.

Comment

Originally posted by ratdude747 View Post

And I thought 1.75 was bad (up in Lafayette IN it's around 1.35, whew). Better than the 3 or 4 a gallon days though...
                      2012 sucked!! It was dangerously close to the all-time record of $4.01 for 87 octane in downtown Springfield, Vermont in 2008!!

I'm glad that I don't see any sign of that occurring again...
                      Last edited by RJARRRPCGP; 05-18-2017, 08:53 AM.
                      ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
                      X