This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all . I`m Dave from the UK a new and very green hobbiest . I`m here to hopefully learn and get some guidance

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello. I am Caleb from Ohio. I'm not really a hobbiest or a tech savy person. I'm just here to read for advice. I've heard you guys are pretty good.

Comment

Hi all, I am Sencer from Turkey. I am here to learn new solutions and share my experiences.

Thanks alot.

Comment

Hello, I'm Mike from Canada. I love to tinker with electronics and all kinds of other things as well. I always try to learn and do things on my own and have a fairly good track record. I'm an electrician by trade but also work with computers in my job. I have fixed a few TVs recently and am working on a Panasonic plasma that was a freebie. Got a lot of useful info from this site. Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I am jwcoving and I am a new member. I am almost retired and have tinkered with mechanical things all my life. I wish to find out if my TV is fixable. I would like to ask questons and send pictures.

Comment

Re: my intro

Hi, I am new and have researched your site. I would like to send pictures to see if anyone can help me.

Comment

Hi, my name is Jim and this is my first post at your site. Hello. I am almost retired and I love to fix thing. Looking forward to this site.

Comment

Thank you very much for this wonderful forum!

Comment

Hello all, came to this forum to look for TV repair guides. Thanks you!

Comment

Hello, I'm Simon. I'm here to hopefully learn and get some guidance.

Comment

hallo zusammen

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Jeff from Iowa in the US. I've had some good reads on this forum so far. Looking forward to more.

Comment

Hey y'all I'm JW from Texas. I'm new to tech repairs but trying to learn.

Comment

Sorry for such a lame post on this thread, but my name is Robert and sometimes I repair TVs. I have to post this before I can have unrestricted access to the site, and I really need some advise on a repair I'm doing so... yeah :]

Comment

Hi bro
                                  Im just new at repairing job , specially laptop ,tv led and pc , And this job is my important incoming , i dont have store or place to open workshop , i just work on my small room 3x3 m , . So next i hope all help and i will also help better i can , thanks all

Fyi
                                  Im sorry of my english , im from +62

Comment

Had an account here for years when the name the cap fiasco hit the motherboard market years ago. Live in Canada and service small business computer needs and home users.

I refuse to give up on a problem and one I clamp on to an issue I like to solve it. Sometimes that can become a pain and have the grey hair to prove it.

Comment

Hallo
                                      i am new here

Comment

hello,
                                        madmangil

Comment

Hi,

I'm a TV/computer/everything repair tech from Finland, over 20 years of experience.

Comment

Working...
                                          X