X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello
    My name is Ricardo
    I'm trying to fix my Acer e1-572g, that has a corrupt BIOS. Found this fórum on Google

Hope to fix it, and help someone
    Thank you

Comment

hi you all

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by sitio View Post
          Hello BadCapses! I am using your forum for sooo long and i must admit that it is the greatest job ever done. THANK YOU! In personal, i am repairing PC's for like 25 yrs. There were no "commodores" in my country as they were fodbidden for import those years, but 8bit IBM clones were just fine to repair, unlike those 64bit "calculators" they are selling these days!
          Can you tell us why the Commodore computers were forbidden?

Comment

Hi, I'm in Australia and I'm trying to repair a couple of old flat screen tvs.

Comment

I'm glad I was allowed to join the forum. I have been using your forum for a couple of years now and I must admit that this is the greatest job ever done. I am engaged in the repair of various types of electronic equipment. My current interests are in Apple renovation and I look forward to learning and contributing to the forums dedicated to this topic.

Comment

Hello Everyone!!!

Comment

Hi, just starting to getting into repair.

Comment

Totally just posting here to meet the requirement.

Comment

Hi all, my names is jack. I'm a beginner at electronics and I'm hoping to gain some knowledge and experience to be able to do repairs etc
                      Thanks for having me!

Jack

Comment

Hi all! I'm from Italy, and I'm a newbie in the repair world!

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi to all!

Comment

hereze merhaba elimde olan testli bios dumpları paylaşmak isterim.
                              Lenovo IdeaPad 320-15ABR DG526 DG527 DG726 NMB341 AMD A12-9720P test ok
                              https://disk.yandex.com.tr/d/jAUZtjWwj8-92Q

Comment

Hello,

I'm Delyan, I like to fix all kinds of things, from toys to laptops / computers.
                                I look forward to learning more about electronics.

Cheers

Comment

new here. I'd like to "repair" my laptop, because security routines have got my system locked
                                  HP didn't provide any support, hope to get more info on here

Comment

Hi. I'm a newbie.

Comment

hi friends,no much to say just give the congratulations to Petabyte for amazing forum and job, i am from brazil and my english is very limitaded. thanks for everything

Comment

Hi! Is this forum still active? I'm new here trying to learn board level repair but I am not really good yet. I can repair the basic stuff, reinstall OS, troubleshoot hardware problems but not really on the board level repair.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Lajos from Hungary. My English is poor but google will help with the translation. I do TV / computer repairs. I'm glad you accepted.

Comment

Working...
                                          X