X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HI~
    Newb is here; learning something new recently.

Comment

Hello Im new Name is Danielle. I live in phoenix az and am mostly friendly..lol trying to find info about a huge monitor i found on curb that isnt working hoping by a miracle itll work!! it could happen!=]

Comment

Hi everyone, this is a nice place to learn some stuff

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello guys, nice community you are having here. I am glad to be part of it!

Comment

Hello My name is Yura

Comment

Hello, my business's name is Electronics Overhaul. I'm located in Virginia in the US. Have used this forum a lot in the past for repair information.

Comment

Всем привет

Comment

Hello, my name is Juan Miguel and I am from Murcia (Spain), I am registered for a long time but I had never written anything, because now I am returning to this world and I would like to be able to be part of the community and to learn and help when I am able, Thanks to all the people who make this possible.

Comment

Hi,

My name is Pedro, i'm 44 years old an d i'm from Portugal.

I build and repair computers. My main interests are Retrocomputers and Consoles
                      Repair, in the meantime, i also work and play with them.

Comment

Hello, thaks for all the information

Comment

hi,my name is adrian i live in italy

Comment

Hi all,

My name is JC. I'm a digital signal processing (DSP) engineer specializing in pro audio and visual special effects. I'm also a professional concert sound engineer, and also do location and post-production sound recording and re-mixing for film. When not on the road or in the studio, I'm based in New York City. I like dogs. I like cats, but I don't like spiders or snakes. I love to reverse engineer hardware and write software. When things break, I fix it. I especially love old vintage, tube-based gear. I'm Canadian by birth, my parents are from France, I speak french fluently, I've been a US citizen since the age of 7, and I don't like Donald Trump.

Okay, I think that about covers it. I look forward to meeting others here.

Feel free to message me anytime.

Cheers all!

Comment

Hello all,

Steve here.

Started playing with computers with a Commodore Vic20 and Amstrad 464 in the 80's.

Fortunately this didn't put me off, and have spent the last 20 yrs working in Unix Sys Admin -> Storage Admin -> DevOps CI/CD.

Visited CERN recently and saw the original Tim Berners-Lee NeXT workstation that he used to design and build the WWW. - real geek history....

I believe that networks allowing free communication, open source software and collaboration are the tools of the next level of evolution for humanity and society.

Kudos all for being a part of this movement.

Comment

Hello,

I am Ilie from Romania, found this forum when trying to repair my brother's TV, a lot of useful info here, thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm Chris from NJ.

I work part time as an automotive and medium duty truck mechanic during the day, and repair computers, phones, and other low voltage electronics at night.

Comment

Hello! I recently joined to find info on fixing a Vox Mini3 guitar amp. I'm in New York, USA. I build guitars, effects pedals, and tube amplifiers. Thank you to all the folks that maintain, and post in this forum!

Comment

Hello, I am Kalgon, a passionate about computer science who looks to learn new stuff and meet new people. I am from Moldova

Comment

Hi, Paul from Ontario.

Systems admin with a penchant for fixing what should probably be left alone...

Comment

hello,
                                          i'm michele and i'm from italy. I like electronics and my hobby is to repair tv.

Comment

Working...
                                          X