This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cap Datasheet Depot

Here are ChengX DS, this ones were not taken from ChengX website but from a distributor in HK (Bentex), cause those were the only ones I could find in HTML version, I checked like 7 random DS against the ones in ChengX website and all matched, DS were slightly reformatted to make them more readable and then converted to PDF.

PS- If somebody is interested in those JPG scans from ChengX let me know and I'll post them.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SIDMX; 08-31-2014, 11:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Here is RF series datasheet from GJT
      Couldn't find it anywhere else.
      Attached Files

Comment

Shenzhen Zeasset Electronic Technology (ZSTE). From zeasset.com.
        Attached Files

Comment

Is anyone aware of capacitors which have a "OKY" label on them?

It looks like "[ ] KY".

Comment

KY is a fairly common series of capacitors from Nichicon, mostly used in computer power supplies.

But without some more information, what you say is not enough to say for sure it's Nichicon.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
              KY is a fairly common series of capacitors from Nichicon, mostly used in computer power supplies.

But without some more information, what you say is not enough to say for sure it's Nichicon.
              More information is in my thread here:
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49363

They're 1000uf 25 volt M(105C) rated. There's a reference to "4(7) 9Y".

All I can say is it looks like "[ ]KY".

Comment

I made a mistake in my previous post. KY is a series of capacitors made by United Chemi Con, not Nichicon.

The vent shape is not used by Nichicon so that's definitely not a Nichicon capacitor. It is used by United Chemi Con but usually their capacitors are brown, not black. Maybe it was a custom series made for Sony.

Other than this, all your pictures are from above, it would have made more sense to post some pictures from an angle, and it would help if you used a flashlight and maybe the macro mode of your camera to take the shots.

You can replace those 1000uF 25v capacitors with the low esr capacitors sold on Badcaps, if not you can buy Panasonic FM/FR or Nippon/United Chemicon KZE/KY/LXZ or Nichicon HW from genuine distributors like Digikey.com or Mouser.com or Newark.com (all three US sellers)
                Last edited by mariushm; 10-02-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
                  I made a mistake in my previous post. KY is a series of capacitors made by United Chemi Con, not Nichicon.

The vent shape is not used by Nichicon so that's definitely not a Nichicon capacitor. It is used by United Chemi Con but usually their capacitors are brown, not black. Maybe it was a custom series made for Sony.

Other than this, all your pictures are from above, it would have made more sense to post some pictures from an angle, and it would help if you used a flashlight and maybe the macro mode of your camera to take the shots.

You can replace those 1000uF 25v capacitors with the low esr capacitors sold on Badcaps, if not you can buy Panasonic FM/FR or Nippon/United Chemicon KZE/KY/LXZ or Nichicon HW from genuine distributors like Digikey.com or Mouser.com or Newark.com (all three US sellers)
                  Thanks.

Comment

fujicon LK?
                    http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/Fuj...K%20Series.pdf

for "Hi-Fi sound audio systems"
                    I'm not a expert, I'm just doing my best.

Comment

Here's a Rubycon I'm pretty sure you don't have yet...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...hRhx_-msV7fVEw

Rubycon LEX 125c for LED lamps.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by RukyCon; 05-10-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

changes have been nonexistant but I finally have my SSH password reset and winscp installed. Just put jazzie366's jwco addition up there. more to come
                        Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
                        ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

ChengX uploaded. Thanks SIDMX. Only took me two years!

Comment

It's good to hear you are still supporting/working on this. I have almost forgotten about this and just do caps by memory, lol.

Thanks for all the hard work man!

Comment

About a month ago, i sent a PM about some ymin capacitor datasheets i found.
                              Just a reminder because i have not seen them on the site yet.

http://www.sh-ymin.com/products/pmcId=43.html

Comment

Re: Homophobia: Gay vs Lesbian?

Sorry to OT here. Uranium-235, do you have a Nippon Chemi Con series SL datasheet in that archive by chance?
                                Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

I've attached the capacitor datasheets for the brand Elcon, after finding that others have had them fail and I couldn't find the DS for them. All datasheets for all currently made series as of 6/20/17.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Popcorn.

Comment

abuse this link
                                    http://www.rubycon.co.jp/en/catalog/capacitors.html

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                                      Hasn't that always been publicly available due to the fact they'd rather have it easy to find than not cause they're a good company?
                                      Popcorn.

Comment

it wasnt *that* easy to find.

Comment

Re: Homophobia: Gay vs Lesbian?

Originally posted by goontron View Post
                                          Sorry to OT here. Uranium-235, do you have a Nippon Chemi Con series SL datasheet in that archive by chance?
                                          no I do not and apparently its a hard find. SLM I believe is its replacement

Comment

Working...
                                          X