Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 243v5lhsb00 Monitor Picture too bright

Hey everyone,

the picture on my philips monitor looks way too bright so that black appears grey and colors also seem too bright.

While i tried to tilt the screen a little bit while it was displaying a picture, i´ve noticed, that there appeared some purple pixels. In the following picture
    you can see them on the top half of the photo.

At a certain point during the tilting, the picture looked normal again but as soon as i laid it back down, the purple pixels were gone and the picture was bright again.

Ofc i tried different inputs and different devices to test the monitor. This problem appeared with all combinations (HDMI, VGA, DVI) on different pcs.

The OSD also appears way too bright.

I have measured the voltages coming from the power supplay board and they all were stable as they should be.

So i thought maybe it´s an issue with the t-con board so i measured all the testpoints there.

Here are the results in volts:
    VDD 5.15
    VGH 27
    voff -5.5
    avdd 12.5
    vcom 3.7
    dvdg 3.3

lv+5-0 1.25
    lv 1-5 1.29
    lvck 1.28
    xcon 3.3
    0vdd 3.3
    acing 3.3
    dvddc 3.3
    cpv 1.5
    de1 1
    stv 0.02
    oe2 2
    load 0.2
    mpol 1.6

V1 12
    V2 11.4
    V3 9.5
    V4 8.9
    V5 8.6
    V6 7.6
    V7 6.8
    V8 6.2
    V9 5.2
    V10 4.1
    V11 3.7
    V12 3.1
    V13 0.95
    V14 0.3

ud 3.3
    csc 0
    pwr c1 0
    pwr c2 3.3
    dir 3.3
    vmidsl 3.3
    vmidl 6.5

I´m not sure about all these but i think for the most parts they should be fine? Only pwr c1 seems a bit off to me but i don´t know, what exactly that measures because i couldn´t find anything on the internet.

So does anyone have an idea, what pwr c1 is or what else could be wrong with the monitor?

BIG thanks in advance!

Re: Philips 243v5lhsb00 Monitor Picture too bright

If it's a settings issue maybe this video will help?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fCH1bxS0wg

Comment

Thank you for your reply but idon´t think that it´s an hardware issue because i´ve already tested all settings and nothing changed. Also the screen appeared normal for a moment, when i tilted it, so i guess the problem is hardware related.

Comment

Strange, if it was ok at a certain angle look over the solder joints very closely, reflow any that look suspect, careful not to bridge any, examples of bad joints for any who need it: https://www.google.com/search?q=bad+...ih=607&dpr=1.5

Comment

Working...
        X