SONY KDL 43w805c does not accept commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SONY KDL 43w805c does not accept commands

yes... but this time packing the boards complete at the kitchen often ... with high temperature and dont use air flow function .... or if you have toaster... etc... maybe the the BGA at the sandwich ... who knows... so better we go with this method

Comment

Are you joking, mate? Do you want me to put the board in the toaster?

Comment

no joking.. i dont know what do you have at home to apply complete heat at once to the board..

Comment

i used always Korean infrared BBQ grill.. LOL

Comment

OK. I have got oven, toaster and frying pan. Which one to use I would suggest the pan ))

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
              i used always Korean infrared BBQ grill.. LOL
              OK. How to proceed?

Comment

which equipment are you going to use ? always please show me so no mistake done.

Comment

Lets go for the toaster? Or oven? Which will be more prospective?

Comment

if toaster.. then the following
                    1- prepare the main boards
                    A- cover all sockets ( plastic ) with Aluminum Foil.. be sure the foil didn't touch the sockets such scart... audio Optic Out. LAN, video & audio in plugs , CI decoder
                    2- Test the boards size at the toaster to locate best place you will put it inside on plate
                    3- turn on the toaster full temperature and wait until it reach high temperature as the plate too
                    4- place the boards on the plate and close the door for 10 minutes if the temperature are round 280 degree
                    5- turn off the toaster.. carefully open its door with out let the boards shocking or moved
                    6- wait until its cooling down than take it out..
                    good luck
                    Last edited by Diah; 01-15-2021, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Hi apologies for late reply .

Please don't cook the main CPU .

Far as i am aware , this set suffers with EMMC chip issue & yes the company i mention microtech , based in Bolton can sort it .

Regards Zen

Comment

Originally posted by zens electronics View Post

Far as i am aware , this set suffers with EMMC chip issue & yes the company i mention microtech , based in Bolton can sort it .

Regards Zen
                        explain what emmc to do with notification and IR signal... dont make advertisement to company you mentioned 10 time over this forum since you are registered,

one things more i will pay you 1000 $ if you can remark the emmc you are talking on at his boards... the photo he upload too LOL... keep silent and learn.
                        Last edited by Diah; 01-15-2021, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Diah. I will try this tomorrow may be as i am tired now. I appreciate you help, mate.
                          And my toaster does not have door, mate. It is just 2-slice toaster.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dobsuk View Post
                            Thank you, Diah. I will try this tomorrow may be as i am tired now. I appreciate you help, mate.
                            And my toaster does not have door, mate. It is just 2-slice toaster.....
                            then dont use it,,, lol you are in joking now.. oven will be better

Comment

Originally posted by zens electronics View Post

Regards Zen
                              Yeah i sent them email 2 days ago and the answer was:

Main emmc faulty we dona service for this model please be advised no netflix or amazon prime or chromecast apps are down please use fire stick which is 100%
                              Then my question was "How come without Netflix etc.." and they answered me:

Sorry if you want 100% working board please buy 1 on ebay to replace it we only repair the board with few apps that do not work that we advice and have plenty of our customers who take the service anyway good luck all the best
                              So, not much helpful....

Comment

Sorry Diah , i'm just trying to help .

I won't mention any companies in future , that i believe can help resolve the issue .

The EMMC chip holds the full android operating system , and when data becomes corrupted , it can cause many different fault symptoms on TV .

Comment

Pictures of board are not clear , but the chip i mentioned is either the B G A type below the optical socket , or it may be under the white ceramic plate covering the CPU .

Comment

Originally posted by zen View Post
                                    Pictures of board are not clear , but the chip i mentioned is either the B G A type below the optical socket , or it may be under the white ceramic plate covering the CPU .
                                    its okay..

MT5830BPHJ are the brain of this set it control all function.. include the IR.. if one BGA POINT get OPEN this function will be error.. IR are function and here we have the case. who knows which POINT.. but we still can guess the side of the chip where the OPEN POINT are.

actually if the OP had Air Mouse the procedure will be more easy after he pass first installation then activate the developer Option & USB Debug so we can with adb proof the IR function.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Main CPU could potentially have poor ball connection issue , but it's just not something i have had on this specific model .

Comment

Originally posted by zen View Post
                                        Main CPU could potentially have poor ball connection issue , but it's just not something i have had on this specific model .
                                        OP did many time hard reset.. it mean the NAND being erase and the Firmware again extracted and wrote back to the active partition of NAND. if there corrupted sector at chip for example it will not pass the erase. and if some one think the firmware corrupted , the firmware cashed on protected level. no access to any app or user to change or delete... beside it extracted correct after erase. the only things left the CPU.

Comment

Thanks very much for the additional information .

Comment

Working...
                                          X